The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Practice Session 8
The seventh and final official practice session for the Kyoto 400 (9th chance to obtain credit) will run on the 9th of February 2013 @ 14:00 GMT. Only those who are registered for the Kyoto 400 will be permitted to participate in this session. The session will include the following:

Qualifying - Single Car Runs (1 out-lap, 2 hotlaps, 1 cool-down lap)
Race - 40 Laps + 2 Pace Laps

Teamspeak IS required. You MUST be in a channel under Realistic NASCAR Sub Channel.

Server info
Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: lastchance
Teamspeak: ts.ident-racing.net

Note: Jonathon has not received the Non-Profit License from Teamspeak yet (only 32 slots 1-2 admins)

To qualify for the Kyoto 400 you MUST attend at least 2 sessions, and you must receive credits for both. Please make sure that you have read and understood the Rules & Regulations.

Slick License & Session Credit Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the XR GTR at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both qualifying and race session.
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series or Kyoto 400 registration.
Password has been applied
usch bad time for me lets see what i can do
I don't know if great is the right word,but easy and safe it was for sure,at least for me - after taking pole position,I was in leader duo with Ramon for whole race,happened to be the leader for whole last lap,as Ramon's tactic for winning pass didn't work out. Well,I won the practice race,but I'm not supersticious,so I'm looking forward to main race!
I'd like to nominate my pass on the last restart for pass of year. Are registrations still open?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I'd like to nominate my pass on the last restart for pass of year. Are registrations still open?

Holy crap

Car #31 from 26:27 through 26:48 if you want to look for it on the replay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG