The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Practice Session #6 (Double Session)
Note: I will likely be on the only admin present at this session, so good behavior is not only a requirement, it is an expectation. I cannot tell you how important patience will be in this session.

Special Session Rule: Bump drafting will not be permitted in the first 15 laps of each race. (LFS lap 17) This is designed to allow drivers to learn how to draft properly so that they do not have to bump draft through the entire 216 lap Kyoto 400

The sixth official practice session for the Kyoto 400 (7th & 8th chance to obtain credit) will run on the 6th (late on the 5th for those in the Americas) of February 2013 @ 01:30 GMT. Only those who are registered for the Kyoto 400 will be permitted to participate in this session. The session will include the following:

Qualifying - random draw
Race 1 - 20 Laps + 2 Pace Laps (1 credit possible for this race)
Starting Grid - Race 1 finish
Race 2 - 20 Laps + 2 Pace Laps (1 credit possible for this race)

Teamspeak IS required. You MUST be in a channel under Realistic NASCAR Sub Channel.

Server info
Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: patience
Teamspeak: ts.ident-racing.net

Note: Jonathon has not received the Non-Profit License from Teamspeak yet (only 32 slots 1-2 admins)

To qualify for the Kyoto 400 you MUST attend at least 2 sessions, and you must receive credits for both. Please make sure that you have read and understood the Rules & Regulations.

Slick License & Session Credit Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the XR GTR at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both qualifying and race session.
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series or Kyoto 400 registration.
#2 - Sobis
I can assure you that I will not come
Thank you very much Cornys. Will be there and will try to bring as many Brazilians as possible.
Hey Cornys, can you unlock the MPR submission thread? One of my teammates wants to submit his Oval mpr to race the 400.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Hey Cornys, can you unlock the MPR submission thread? One of my teammates wants to submit his Oval mpr to race the 400.

I can re-open it, but the thing is that he still wouldn't be able to participte due to the 2 session credit requirement.
#7 - Sobis
Quote from Cornys :I can re-open it, but the thing is that he still wouldn't be able to participte due to the 2 session credit requirement.

Why? I thought it's possible to get 2 credits in this double session.
Hmmm... Theoretically he could've obtained his slick license and 2 credits in practise session 6...
C'mon everyone, join up join up
Password has been applied
Race #1 is about to begin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG