The online racing simulator
MP Replay : Out of stash space

What is this? Got this message, and then timed out.
try disabling mpr saving and then connect to another server to test it out, sounds like your out of MPR saving room.
Well, I got 73 gb free. I have an own 120 gb SSD only for LFS.

But it seems like my connection is playing... Everything is going slow. Thank you so much for two internet connections -.- I have my own one for LFS!! :P

Was fun while it lasted though. Very clean, fair and close racing. Top notch, guys!
LFS minimized...
Quote from przemek21061995 :Same here, tyvm antivirus

i had kerb, too much, and nearly flip = loss of 6 seconds. Damn you gravel!
It was a nice, pretty clean race

Thanks all, had a great time
James had to win... He was really fast. Good race, grats top 3. Gl in next race.
Quote from RoamerF1 :Session: Race
Lap: 4
Timecode: 7:35
Cars: 39, 15
Description: 15 misses brake point and hit 39

39 was on the brakes about 1.5 car lengths before normal, and 39 really had no negative result except 1 position lost. I would like to point out that the speed 39 was running entering the corner (76 mph) is much slower than normal entering speeds. If anyone is at fault it is the 39 for braking too early.
Quote from HighDrifter :James had to win... He was really fast. Good race, grats top 3. Gl in next race.

Ha thanks

I like to think we could have at least given ilbens and Joonas a push, showed we had the pace but Antivirez struck again :P Great racing with Krasi was really good fun, see you all at 24h and R2!
Quote from Bmxtwins :39 was on the brakes about 1.5 car lengths before normal, and 39 really had no negative result except 1 position lost. I would like to point out that the speed 39 was running entering the corner (76 mph) is much slower than normal entering speeds. If anyone is at fault it is the 39 for braking too early.

Are you serious?

I have not seen the replay, but I cannot see how you can be at fault for "braking too early"? :P
Well, then 39's line is really bad
there was a yellow flag from a similar incident. Ill have a third party staff look at it to confirm. but it would appear to be in uniform with 44 and 52 and probably same result
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well, then 39's line is really bad

lol ?

then surely you compensate for it by NOT driving into them..

edit- 2nd race in a row i found myself driving through lagging vires cars xD shame you guys couldnt win it (

we had a meh race. the usual curb stuff...
Afaik mariusz didnt expect such an early brake, or a crash ahead of him.

In the end it only cost 39 maybe 3-5 seconds.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Afaik mariusz didnt expect such an early brake, or a crash ahead of him.

In the end it only cost 39 maybe 3-5 seconds.

only 3-5 seconds !? he lost a place AND 3-5secs/ are you joking?

you would be like this if it happen to you.
Quote from Franky.S :only 3-5 seconds !? he lost a place AND 3-5secs/ are you joking?

you would be like this if it happen to you.

lets assume he would have done a 32.00 sc1. Your driver also ran wide in turn 1, so I doubt he would have ran better than a 32.5 SC1. But anyways, we will assume he COULD have run a 32.00 SC1

He did a 34.94 SC1. That means he lost 2.94 seconds at the worst due to the incident.

And dropped from 17th to 18th/19th.

I would also like to mention that on my replay the contact was minimal and appears to be more exaggerated by lag. From my view the 15 just brushed the left rear of the 39. No doubt there was contact on the 39's end.

But I feel that there were too many variables contributing to the incident between 39 braking a bit earlier than 15 anticipated and with cars spinning ahead, but the yellow flag only appearing for 15 moments before.

So franky... please tell me how you lost more than 3 seconds. The worst that happened to your car was a small drift and loss of time. If anything its a warning to 15. 15 was running its normal racing line. Unlike the incident with egon and niki where egon was clearly over cooking the entry.
Congrats Joku123 to your brand new FXR WR. You are truly understand how to go fast with FXR. Real professional style!
I don't see why you are whining over a 3 second loss in a 3 hour race. We lost about 10 seconds in pitlane for being rusty and forgetting how to swap drivers (fk me, right) and still got a good run for the last hours. Good race everyone, despite the penalties, again.
Quote from Kristi :I don't see why you are whining over a 3 second loss in a 3 hour race. We lost about 10 seconds in pitlane for being rusty and forgetting how to swap drivers (fk me, right) and still got a good run for the last hours. Good race everyone, despite the penalties, again.

well grats for you, we cant afford any time lose in a endu race like this. the pack so spread out and people ov even pace.

all it takes is on llm driver to somehow forget how to judge distance to ruin it for is.
correct me if I am wrong, but you timed out and didn't reconnect. I would not say that your race was ruined by those contacts. It was ruined by your lack of ambition to keep fighting though
When will tracker be updated with penalties etc?
once provost has time to add them
-
(Kristi) DELETED by Mustangman759 : improper request
Quote from Franky.S :well grats for you, we cant afford any time lose in a endu race like this. the pack so spread out and people ov even pace.

all it takes is on llm driver to somehow forget how to judge distance to ruin it for is.

Well to be honest I think LLM driver just lacked a bit of awareness on that action. Wasn't intentional for sure as he tried to avoid the contact but some lagged involved make it even worse. At the end of the day he lost more from his fault than you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG