At First: English is requiered. Please read this to have no disadvantages :!:
* you have to do your registration directly at the BurnoutCrew LFS-DoP SignIn Server! This server is on, sign ins at least now possible
* starting Permission in generell: first in - first serve
* please, take care of your common team tag. That's important!
* if your team will participate, you have to sign in.
The first participant / founder of a team is automaticly the teamleader and may handle some team-specific things. The teamleader chooses the team-tag and the car-class. The car is selected by the driver doing some laps on the qualification server. Changing car won't be possible afterwards. If the team-leader leaves the team, another team-mate becomes the leader. If the last member leaves, the team will be deleted from the database.
* registered teams will be tracked automaticly. Have a look at the DoP Website here: DoP Eventpage
-> The Qualifikation & Race server will be announced in time for train- & qualifikation sessions <-
--> The LFS Server for the DoP 2013 for this 24 hour race is open now, look for: DoP - SignIn <--
* minimum age: 16 years
Alloweded car classes
* N-GTR (UFR / XFR)
* LRF (LX6 / RAC / FZ50)
* TBO (FXO, GT, RB4)
* Scirocco (VWS) only 24h (still looking for :P)
* the Qualification would be announced in time
* each team has to do at least one qulalify lap
* each driver is limited to an amount of 10 laps, inclusive in- and out-laps (laps will be counted after first split)
* the average team time is used for qualify. No qual-lap results in a lap time of 3:00.000
* the final results and classifications may be viewed here: DoP Eventpage
Gerneral rules while racing
* Reset on server is turned off
* No chat during start, race or pitstop
* If you have serious crashed join the box to clear the track
* By replacing or changing driver while pitstop
-> only one lap before changing you may join the server
-> and afterwards you have to leave immediatly the server!
* Drivers must not join another team while race!
* only with a very short and exact discription of the szene
* only with a *.mpr (of this stint) uplaod from this occurence
* It has to contain lap, opponent and total time
* the DoP 24h race is a teamcompetition
* the displayed trackerresult / lapcounter after the event is the temporary result