The online racing simulator
Quote from sjoblom :I got one Q to the admins.

I think I was side bumped out of track at the warming up. (Haven't seen replay so I don't know for fact)
I just continued at the very end of the field this time, but can I reclaim my position in a case like that (IF I consider I'm not to blame for the incident)?
How do I reclaim my position?
Should I ask for perm to speak on the chat?
Or just drive back to my original position?

If that should happen you likely will not be given your positions back, but rather the person who did it will receive a penalty. I'd rather you ask permission to chat and report the incident when given permission.

At the next practice session I will request a sizable gap between the cars under yellow flag so that things like this will not happen. If it continues to become an issue I will likely make a 1 second following rule until the one to go is given.
I was very unlucky in that race. Got caught in the wrong place too many times. I had some fun racing during the green flag runs though.

And sorry for people having to wait for me to finish. My car was barely able to move.
Session: Practice 1,race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 13:45
Drivers Involved: 21
Description: 21 jumps start by starting to accelerate way before the lines.
completely acknowledged, I thought they were at the other part of trioval like NDR has it for the 500.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session: Practice 1,race
completely acknowledged, I thought they were at the other part of trioval like NDR has it for the 500.

Rules?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session: Practice 1,race

This was taken care of via a warning. However, I do beleive that we will be moving the restart area before the next practice session in order to allow the field to spread out
Quote from Mustangman759 :completely acknowledged, I thought they were at the other part of trioval like NDR has it for the 500.

The weird part - after this restart we had the longest green run I believe,just because everyone was caught by surprise and field stretched out. Still - rules are rules,allthough not the best,but it's Nascar rules...
Most times in the IndyCar 250 I actually had to throw the green flag at the second line because the leader hadn't gone yet

Provost was on flags today though, so I wouldn't know for sure what it was like. Ideally drivers would go on their own though and this would spread out the field.
Yea, you never want to bunch the field up if you can, thats why I went so early every time, or went so that the car behind me if I didnt like them wasnt able to keep up with me.
@koreny, mistakes are made - stop taking jabs at people who made 1 mistake that didnt even affect the race
It was very... VERY interesting race from my view. Pole in Q and next 2 cars were Martin and Tomáš and we're expecting great race. However I lost them very early and had to go alone. On lap 5 I was passed by Kings brothers and on lap 7 I got an incident with Ray. Dropped down to... 17th place. I was doing quite well and everything only for to stuck on the roof on lap 40 from leading group. Yes, there were lag, but it doesn't change anything on the fact, that Matt wanted to go right behind Ramon. Don't know whatever it should have been but it ment the end for 3 cars, not bad.

I'm pretty sure that who would go through the replay will see where was the problem, at least most of them.

Anyway, great job with my TS partners as always!

EDIT: Mr. Huovinen is lagging
@Kingsbury's - You aren't even registered for this series, i wonder what made you join this practice session. Consider yourself warned. And obviously, you're not eligible to gain credits from this session.
Quote from Kid222 :@Kingsbury's - You aren't even registered for this series, i wonder what made you join this practice session. Consider yourself warned. And obviously, you're not eligible to gain credits from this session.

One of the admins asked if i was coming. Plus you made the password available to everyone... Dont understand why I cant just come and hae fun :l
one kingsbury on probation in gt1ws and the other on a bad warning in a practice session.

nice going
Quote from Franky.S :one kingsbury on probation in gt1ws and the other on a bad warning in a practice session.

nice going

Lol I was involved in one crash towards the closing laps, it was complicated by lag otherwise I doubt there would have been cars on their roofs. Kid wasnt even there he just likes to talk
And that person I wrecked with knows what happened, we talked afterwards not much that can be done. 1 koreny probation 3 leagues huehuehue... ( koreny and i didnt even wreck together and he still found something i did wrong)
It's not one Kingsbury (and not probation, only warning), but both of them.

I agree, that public password probably wasn't good idea, but still, common sense should be applied. We had no other intruders.

E:
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Maybe this is a good time to say I am registered as Car #31, and I didn't race in this session.

Deking235 is to blame for sure, drivers should have their respective numbers and names set properly at all times during the session. We will make sure no penalty is accidentally applied to you.
The admins could have easily told me to have applied and I would hav, anyways sorry for being one of the better drivers in the fielf and getting in one wreck. I clearly ment to take out jarda of all people and cause a problem with a driver who drove respectfully...
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Session:ky400 practice session
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):36:40
Drivers Involved:52, 64
Description:Massive speed difference, stay's full throttle, causing kapal to almost launch into the wall.

I don’t see a problem with his bump there. I was aware of that and I didn’t lose control at all, I just gained a few km/h. It was him who it slowed down.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :After 52's race in the open series, indy 250 and many other series where you might or might not be interested in, I do not think the 52 is worth of any licence.

Realistic nascar should penalize me for incidents in NDR or RR? Go home Majoor, you are drunk.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):3:40
Drivers Involved:31, 52
Description:blocking move on 31, causing him to almost crash into kapal.

I thought he will bumpdraft me, than i left him enought space. What's against rules?

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):4:06
Drivers Involved:52, 12
Description:Koreny not being able to see the massive speed difference of more then 20 km/h. He lifted after he hit 12 out of control.

Welcome oval, I've tried to bumpdraft him, unfortunately he couldn't keep it

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):25:03
Drivers Involved:52, 31, other crashing cars
Description:Going wrong in front of him. 31 was at mistake first, but that was his first in a long time. But after the contact and when they start to lose control, Koreny stays full throttle and keeps full throttle even till after he hits 31.

You cannot react in 5 seconds, and I should react in 0.3?

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):36:12
Drivers Involved:52, 96
Description:96 going to the outside to avoid crash. Koreny puts him onto the wall, ven though it almost went wrong, it didn't because 96 was in the wall so koreny hitting him in the rear SIDE was no effect, he keeps full throttle all time.

Rony went a bit more outside than i thought he will, sorry for him

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):36:40
Drivers Involved:52, 64
Description:Massive speed difference, stay's full throttle, causing kapal to almost launch into the wall.

We were on TS OMG
Quote from Kid222 :@Kingsbury's - You aren't even registered for this series, i wonder what made you join this practice session. Consider yourself warned. And obviously, you're not eligible to gain credits from this session.

I would do the real race but i have other commitments, just came on to have a little fun. Race really wasnt too bad with exception to these forum drama queens
Quote from Denny12 :Realistic nascar should penalize me for incidents in NDR or RR? Go home Majoor, you are drunk.

I thought he will bumpdraft me, than i left him enought space. What's against rules?

Welcome oval, I've tried to bumpdraft him, unfortunately he couldn't keep it

You cannot react in 5 seconds, and I should react in 0.3?

Rony went a bit more outside than i thought he will, sorry for him

We were on TS OMG

wont discuss. if you were sure that you are not at wrong, you dont have to worry and discuss about it . didnt you learn from 250 post discrussion thread?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG