The online racing simulator
Worldwide Racing: Penalty Appeals
All penalties may be appealed within 1 week of a penalty being announced publicly (unless it is otherwise stated that an appeal must be announced earlier than that). Appeals may be requested here, but they may be rejected by Worldwide Racing if it is deemed by officials that there is insufficient evidence to warrant an appeal.

Appellate officers will not be named, however their decisions are final and may not be appealed to a higher authority. Appellate officers are not in any way associated with Worldwide Racing Events and those tasked with each appeal will not be associated in any known way with those who are submitting, involved in, or subject to an appeal.

In order to appeal a penalty please fill out the following form:
LFSWorld Name which received this penalty:
Link to official document indicating penalty:
Explain what is being appealed about this penalty:
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion:
Initial protest form if applicable:

If an event occurs prior to an appeal being settled, the penalty will be postponed until the next event which it could apply to if the penalty involves a suspension or grid position penalty.

In-Race penalties are non-appealable.
LFSWorld Name which received this penalty: CodeLyoko1
Link to official document indicating penalty: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870 ... yCar%20250%20Protests.pdf
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Time Code of Incident (start - finish):
6:25, lap 6 (1st green flag lap)
Because of the momentum I had, I was way faster then the guy's in front of me. I thought Jati left space for me. Then I noticed that there wasn't and ovoided an incident. Thre was only harm for me. Don't know why you take that into the decicion.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 8:40–8:43 (LFS lap 9)
That was a grip shot I never could've anticipated for. I did the best to avoid him.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 11:45, lap 14
He was the third car. I had to look at the other 2 and when I looke din my mirror, he was in a dead corner. Couldn't have spotted him.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1:32:50 - 1:32:55
He came from far. I was looking when to put it down so I could get a good draft, not at the LAPPED car, that slowed us down for a long time. I just started to get momentum again with 18. He should never have even tried to put it down on us. (might be my opinion that lapped cars shouldn't slow down lead lap cars.)

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):11:42-11:52
you judged that one twice, hope that you know that.

I think a suspension is way to harsh and not suitable for those very small contacts because I had to avoid or was unable to see. Those were minor contacts, that only harmed myself. Also, It's unfair, because I didn't crash half of the field out. Who did? Koreny. what did he get? Point penalty. The balance of the penalty's given I think is a little corrupt.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Cornys : This is not a place for discussion.
LFSWorld Name which received this penalty: Denny12
Link to official document indicating penalty: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870 ... yCar%20250%20Protests.pdf
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Because I was not penalized for the incident, but for the result of the incident, which is not right because other drivers can affect the result of the incident. I think driver should be penalized only for the incident and for result that cannot be affected by that driver. Majoor could save it a bit by using brake on like 10% instead of throttle or shifting down.
Session:Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):28:09-28:12
Drivers Involved:14 52
Description: koreny crashes me. all my energy put in driving back to front is gone. Massive damage. couldnt prevent not hitting back on track.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Cornys : Same as before
Both appeals have been filed and submitted to appellate officers.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :LFSWorld Name which received this penalty: CodeLyoko1
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Time Code of Incident (start - finish):
6:25, lap 6 (1st green flag lap)
Because of the momentum I had, I was way faster then the guy's in front of me. I thought Jati left space for me. Then I noticed that there wasn't and ovoided an incident. Thre was only harm for me. Don't know why you take that into the decicion.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 8:40–8:43 (LFS lap 9)
That was a grip shot I never could've anticipated for. I did the best to avoid him.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 11:45, lap 14
He was the third car. I had to look at the other 2 and when I looke din my mirror, he was in a dead corner. Couldn't have spotted him.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1:32:50 - 1:32:55
He came from far. I was looking when to put it down so I could get a good draft, not at the LAPPED car, that slowed us down for a long time. I just started to get momentum again with 18. He should never have even tried to put it down on us. (might be my opinion that lapped cars shouldn't slow down lead lap cars.)

Time Code of Incident (start - finish):11:42-11:52
you judged that one twice, hope that you know that.

I think a suspension is way to harsh and not suitable for those very small contacts because I had to avoid or was unable to see. Those were minor contacts, that only harmed myself. Also, It's unfair, because I didn't crash half of the field out. Who did? Koreny. what did he get? Point penalty. The balance of the penalty's given I think is a little corrupt.

The appeals officers have decided to rescind the suspension of Codelyoko1, but the points penalty and license vacation have been upheld. A probationary period will be placed on Codelyoko1 through the completion of the Kyoto 400 (February 18th this probation will expire). Codelyoko1 may continue racing in Realistic NASCAR immedietly.

Quote from Denny12 :LFSWorld Name which received this penalty: Denny12
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Because I was not penalized for the incident, but for the result of the incident, which is not right because other drivers can affect the result of the incident. I think driver should be penalized only for the incident and for result that cannot be affected by that driver. Majoor could save it a bit by using brake on like 10% instead of throttle or shifting down.
Session:Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):28:09-28:12
Drivers Involved:14 52
Description: koreny crashes me. all my energy put in driving back to front is gone. Massive damage. couldnt prevent not hitting back on track.

This penalty has been upheld by the appeals officers and will stand as it was intended. In adition the appeals officers have suggested a probationary period. This period will last from now through February 18th.
LFSWorld Name which received this penalty:CodeLyoko1
Link to official document indicating penalty:https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1777357#post1777357
Explain what is being appealed about this penalty:That I'm suspended from the RN open series and that I have a DQ for that race for crashing koreny
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Because I made that mistake and didn't hurt his win or championship. Also similiar things happened to koreny in the first open series race, but he did it continuesly and crashed of multiple people. What did he get? His licence! Thats why I think RN gives (if it wasn't their first time) unfair and not objectively penalty's to me.
How long is it going to take for my penalty appeal to be reviewed? It's already more then a month. last thing I heard from you, was that they were still looking into it. from my last pm I still didn't get an answer
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :LFSWorld Name which received this penalty:CodeLyoko1
Link to official document indicating penalty:https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1777357#post1777357
Explain what is being appealed about this penalty:That I'm suspended from the RN open series and that I have a DQ for that race for crashing koreny
Why is this penalty is unfair in your opinion: Because I made that mistake and didn't hurt his win or championship. Also similiar things happened to koreny in the first open series race, but he did it continuesly and crashed of multiple people. What did he get? His licence! Thats why I think RN gives (if it wasn't their first time) unfair and not objectively penalty's to me.

Following the investigation of this appeal it has been determined that the penalty is to stand. Situations in and around this incident along with the evidence in the replay were deemed enough to warrent this penalty.

This penalty does not extend to the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series.

Appelate officers were slow to respond and when they did respond there were bigger things on the plate for me being that the Open Series had a long break after the time that the decision was made.

Worldwide Racing: Penalty Appeals
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG