The online racing simulator
24h Aston Historic DoP - TBO class handicaps
We have discussed a long time and decided to let the TBO class be more competetive. This is why we will give some handicap to the FXO and XRT. Hopefully it will make this class a bit more attractive for drivers who like the XRT and finally RB4.

FXO -> air restrictor 5%
XRT -> air restrictor 3%
RB4 -> air restrictor 0%

The hadicaps will be checked by a program, so it won't be possible to join the race with wrong hadicaps.
i would say to stock up the XRT and fxo maybe 1 or 2 more procents, to get the rb4 more competitive
#3 - troy
You will never get the RB4 competitive in any endurance race, he's using more fuel and has bigger tyre wear, so even if you do the same pace you will be staying in the pits longer. You could experiment with additional weight for the FXO/XRT of course but that only makes things complicated for everybody and the few teams who will chose RB4 should know by now that you wont be driving for the win with it.
We have choosen these settings because of Hansi's (kiste) experience he got in a couple of events with the TBO class. So I guess this could be the first step in that direction.

But at the end of the day troy said it all...
ATTENTION: You need to drive at least 75 laps to get the permission to participate!
Where is the signup etc??
#7 - kiste
DoP - SignIn Is the server.
Not really a lot of info, how do I register my team etc, what's the website. Info on the race, dates etc. I dont care what the server is if Im not registered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG