The online racing simulator
Quote from Cornys :I'll be doing some investigation into the awarding and taking away of licenses. Licenses may be revoked as a result of today's event. This wouldn't mean that they couldn't win them back, but it will be made more difficult to earn a license.

After the first string of cautions the race wasn't too bad, but it still could have been much better

thnks corny
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Session:Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):28:09-28:12
Drivers Involved:14 52
Description: koreny crashes me. all my energy put in driving back to front is gone. Massive damage. couldnt prevent not hitting back on track.

14 didn't do anything about my maneuver, i thought i was infront by draft.. 14 still driving forward full speed
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Session:Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):35:42-35:53
Drivers Involved:14 52
Description: Crash happens in front. Koreny taking spot he shouldnt have got. If 96 was behind me, I wouldve given the position back.

14 was out(125 km/h) of pace(160 km/h - given by rules)

EDIT: Race Control knew about my passes under yellow, they should do position check instantly...
Quote from Denny12 :14 didn't do anything about my maneuver, i thought i was infront by draft.. 14 still driving forward full speed

good boy, there was a crash going on in front of us. LETS GO PASS THEM AT HIGH SPEEDS! probably the smartest thing you ever did koreny.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :good boy, there was a crash going on in front of us. LETS GO PASS THEM AT HIGH SPEEDS! probably the smartest thing you ever did koreny.

I saw the situation and there was left half of track clear.. It was possible to keep the speed
Quote from Denny12 :14 didn't do anything about my maneuver, i thought i was infront by draft.. 14 still driving forward full speed

Good boy, you have a mirror. I was still there as you may have seen. OK you made a mistake, but then telling me that I did go full speed? OMG. how smart are you? I was of throttle. Brakes only would cause me to lose control and make the speed difference bigger between me and other guy's. So I hit a little bit of throttle at the end so my car would me as small as possible so others would have less of a chance to hit me. Thats called knowing what your doing.
A basic reason for a number of crashes during this event (and past events) is because drivers in the back simply throttle up on green flag, then try to drive through the pack to gain positions.

Common sense dictates that everybody should wait for the pack to spread out, before trying to gain positions.

Idiocy dictates that races can be won by driving through other drivers.

It is simply stupid and disrespectful towards cautious drivers that try their best to not make accidents.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Good boy, you have a mirror. I was still there as you may have seen. OK you made a mistake, but then telling me that I did go full speed? OMG. how smart are you? I was of throttle. Brakes only would cause me to lose control and make the speed difference bigger between me and other guy's. So I hit a little bit of throttle at the end so my car would me as small as possible so others would have less of a chance to hit me. Thats called knowing what your doing and not being a 12 year old that thinks hes good.

13 please
Age should not be thing what you should look for Check replay, you lifted the throttle AFTER contact, not before
Quote from Denny12 :I saw the situation and there was left half of track clear.. It was possible to keep the speed

And what if there was a car who span out in front of you? could you react in time? NO! You don't have any sense of honor or brains.

Also, you said it was you fault of hitting me. And never heard any apologise or anything from you. So -1 respect from me
This thread has been closed temporarily closed to allow the blood pressures to fall. If this insulting continues once it is opened again the thread will be closed for good.
This thread has been re-opened. Please keep the insults to a minimum so that everybody else may enjoy a race discussion thread.
With so many long yellow flags, it almost became a cruise, and at 35 laps, could n't avoid hitting a spinning/flipped car, and clutch temperature shot which was irreperable even after trying to cool it. Hoping to have a smoother GTR/Road car races
I'm full of anger because of this race. Most of the drivers have no idea how to make an oval race. OK, I can accept that almost everyone cannot make 3-way draft, but go to the crash in front of them with full throtle, don't respect the admin team, chat all the time.... This is HORRIBLE!

Of course there were some issues with server, it was lagging bit more than it should be

Admins, make some arrangement about this. This cannot continue by this way....

I really cannot imagine how this field will be racing in Round 6 with FZ5. Any ideas?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :And what if there was a car who span out in front of you? could you react in time? NO! You don't have any sense of honor or brains.

Also, you said it was you fault of hitting me. And never heard any apologise or anything from you. So -1 respect from me

There was no car infront, no car could spin than

You apogolised to Dohnalik and other for ending their race? NO! so -23 respect from me

PS: Last thing from me to this man

Anyway:
I enjoyed all race, 23 26 64 great fun on TS.. Thank you

Last laps with Jaty were awesome so good draft mate

I had one luck with SC when i got almost lapped
Quote from Fast Jarda :I really cannot imagine how this field will be racing in Round 6 with FZ5. Any ideas?

Most will overheat tyres and crash themselves out,so low grip races should be less problem - it's much harder to drive in pack,the field will spread out way faster than with high grip cars,as you can't go flat out all the way.
I do apologies for the lack of slots on the Teamspeak server. I am still awaiting a non-profit license from Teamspeak, this allow me to have hundreds of slots and other thing.
Quote from Denny12 :There was no car infront, no car could spin than

You apogolised to Dohnalik and other for ending their race? NO! so -23 respect from me

Thats because I never said or thought it was my fault. If the race control tells me I'm at fault I will apologize. Even Dohnalik himself didn't specificly said that it was my fault.

Let me get this straight. I'm not a guy who apologizes for something that I didn't do wrong. I wait for the race control decisions before I change opinion
Quote from Jettascuba :Session: Indy250
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): continuously
Drivers Involved: 14
Description: Tediously asking for permission to chat and moaning about rightful actions of other drivers - to be specific, lapped drivers drafting non-lapped drivers. Lapped drivers are not necessarily slow, they may have lost laps through no fault of their own.

What should I do then? let drivers crash, hinder and block me, letting them illegally pass me without them getting penalized? and btw, those slower drivers were not fast, they were hindering us big time. Our lap times were half a second slower with these guys around.

Also, even if youre a fast guy, you shouldn't go drafting with a pack thats one lap in front of you. I was in that situation and I stayed behind like you should do
Thanx admins for all the work you put in to running this cup

Overall it was a really fun event, although I was taken out 3 times, seriously damaged at the 3:rd yellow flag incidents I didn't think I should be able to get the car back to pit, couldn't steer to the left so I had to do a lot of reverse gearing to manage it to steer to the left. Was on the leading lap P10 when it happened ... costed me 7 laps to get back on th track again ...

So I really agree with an earlier comment (Jettascuba), people should pay much more respect at the restart and not just diving into the pack ahead, instead of just waiting for the tires to get some heat and the pack to get a little bit spread out ...

Don't wanna bother admins with any protest thou ... think they are busy enough with what they got so far

Next up KY400, that will be awesome
We have choose R2 tyres (64&52&26&23) to get the advantage at restart.. If we have it, why we should not use it?
When you take R3's you have to think about what after SC in lap 130?? you will have 30° on restart
I lol'd at some of those wrecks
Quote from Denny12 :We have choose R2 tyres (64&52&26&23) to get the advantage at restart.. If we have it, why we should not use it?
When you take R3's you have to think about what after SC in lap 130?? you will have 30° on restart

Thats also a part of using brains. You will be faster on the restart, but that difference in speed is also the cause of 99% of the crashes. after a while, the field was driving clean pretty long. Because the drivers who had the r2's would have less speed difference compared to the r3's.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Thats also a part of using brains. You will be faster on the restart, but that difference in speed is also the cause of 99% of the crashes. after a while, the field was driving clean pretty long. Because the drivers who had the r2's would have less speed difference compared to the r3's.

So, in your opinion R2 drivers caused all incidents? (Thats 23,26,51,52,64) ??
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG