The online racing simulator
Hello haters. :moped:
was fun while it lasted
Quote from CSF :NIKI's always been far more Senna than Schumacher. Punty punt punt. Complain it's everyone else's fault and the admins are against him and working for everyone else. Punty punt.

I came to respect and learn a lot more about Senna lately. I always avoided him because of my hate towards Tomek. However, I realize Senna is in no way connected with Tomek, nor is Tomek anywhere as great as Senna.

Small issues that Senna had with authority sometimes were getting in my way of looking up to this great figure. Nevertheless, I come to learn that I should not be like everyone else and only look for things to pick on. I much rather look for greatness. Either-way, appreciating it or achieving it.
Quote from N I K I :I came to respect and learn a lot more about Senna lately. I always avoided him because of my hate towards Tomek. However, I realize Senna is in no way connected with Tomek, nor is Tomek anywhere as great as Senna.

Small issues that Senna had with authority sometimes were getting in my way of looking up to this great figure. Nevertheless, I come to learn that I should not be like everyone else and only look for things to pick on. I much rather look for greatness. Either-way, appreciating it or achieving it.

WTF man.

BTW CSF what your referring to there is Schumacher 110%
Sounds like Senna to me.

NIKI just sounds like he doesn't want to just naturally be himself and instead wants to try to stand out as much as possible. Pretty silly.
OT : No, I think Senna wore his heart on his sleeve and wasn't "Trying to stand out." So that's why I don't believe NIKI is anything like a Senna personality. Senna was honest, unlike Schumacher that lied to the FiA about Ferrari barge-boards in 1999 and made statements often to appear sympathetic to others when you could see he quite clearly couldn't give a ****.

And why people give Senna a reputation for ramming I'll never know. There was the 91 incident at Suzuka vs Prost and that's it.

Anyway, I don't even think Senna or Schumacher had as much self-centred ego as NIKI does. Hell NIKI probably thinks one day someones gonna spot him and tomorrow he'll be in an F1 car winning races for Marussia.
#57 - CSF
rofl

Nah when I made this post I was thinking about Senna's interesting afternoon at the Hungaroring in 1990. Classic touring car racing but in a single seater.
@BlueFlame : Your opinion doesn't matter anything to me. You just come randomly at people trying to defeat whatever they say and for that you're always defeated. I'm not gonna rant on you about how wrong you are since it's simply too obvious. So I just put this out for you to keep you away from me. You'll find a way eventually to mind your own business as two of us have nothing to talk about to each other.

@PMD : If thinking you're born with all the gifts there are and thinking you have nothing to learn from others is correct, then you're absolutely right.
Quote from N I K I :@BlueFlame : Your opinion doesn't matter anything to me. You just come randomly at people trying to defeat whatever they say and for that you're always defeated. I'm not gonna rant on you about how wrong you are since it's simply too obvious. So I just put this out for you to keep you away from me. You'll find a way eventually to mind your own business as two of us have nothing to talk about to each other.

@PMD : If thinking you're born with all the gifts there are and thinking you have nothing to learn from others is correct, then you're absolutely right.

I do what I want, and most certainly say what I want. I thought I was mostly hated or disliked in the LFS community but it turns out, compared to you I'm everyone's best friend.

Your attitude stinks, you play LFS and enter the leagues and competitions here yet you have absolutely 0% for anyone other than yourself.
Quote from BlueFlame :I do what I want, and most certainly say what I want.

You just defined yourself as a Troll.
Quote from N I K I :You just defined yourself as a Troll.

Not really, I just defined myself as someone who rarely thinks before they speak. I'm an open book really, where as your apparent confidence in your skill is actually an inferiority complex. You're not as close to LFS' Top Gun as you would like to be, and it hurts you. You're butthurt, I bet you wake up everyday checking HL/WR times and cry-wanking yourself to sleep.
Quote from N I K I :@PMD : If thinking you're born with all the gifts there are and thinking you have nothing to learn from others is correct, then you're absolutely right.

Exactly, I'm glad you realized I was describing you.
You're looking at me thru the eyes you look the life for yourself and you see yourself in my situation which is then what you described.
To know more about someone you are supposed to put yourself in their shoes to judge properly and make valuable judgement.

I'm where the action is and that is why you always want a peace of me. :spade:
Quote from N I K I :

I'm where the action is and that is why you always want a peace of me. :spade:

You must be a very, lonely, lonely person.
I haven't vomited in years, so I haven't had a piece of you. What I said was a general statement, the fact that you were affected by it must have been a guilty conscience I assume.
Come on,guys,I thought that soap operas in LFSforum was cruiser's job...
Phil, cut the crap out.
Thank you.
This thread is closed

Short Course 150 (Round 6) Discussion Thread
(69 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG