GT3 Touring Car Cup: Round 0 Discussion
Server up, pms sent. please PM me or post here if you need me to send the pass
#3 - rik97
there will be a stream to?
No not for this test round
#5 - rik97
ooh
-
(xtraction) DELETED by Mustangman759 : ...
I need to say it Niki. That was a great, intense, and super close battle, with no incidents. We were both fighting extremely hard, and you didnt do any (silly) mistake. Well done

On the other hand, gotta bring a huuuge "thank you!" to Joonas Koskinen for making and sharing the sets with me. I loved them! They were brilliant! Thanks, mate!
niki has been pretty clean this race
-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
Quote from Mustangman759 :niki has been pretty clean this race

yeah , instead of damaging other cars, he damaged ours beyond any sort of control
#9 - Emyn
Good race today. Had some nice battles with MoMo, Elton and Madde. Thanks for good and fair racing!

Though it was a little risk to go with R2s, we got some right-timed SafetyCars which helped us a bit to save the tyres.

Thanks to Arttu for driving with me and the admins for good organizing.
I am very happy with today's race good job guys. replays should be up soon
good race
Just take a look at this ....... Dont know if its a bug or what ...
Time of the accident 1 hour 13 min 40-50 sec Lap 28
Cars N 10 and N 36

http://www.mediafire.com/?z7wywbu7mu8sgwc
maybe admins should consider for next races , when safety car deployed to have the cars between the leader and the last car on the lead lap to be waved-around.
i think it will make things easier for everyone.
#15 - sbb
Quote from xtraction :sbb you dirty little fagatron, i was getting draft on you at t1 start of the race and you braked to throw me off and caused maddee to have an incident. also that l3vo toth guy, stop weaving all over the track against a much faster car, slowing us both down by 2 secs a lap

Sorry if i cause the crash. I have no intent for doing this and i don't need this little trick to gain position.
What i can get if i win this test race? Points? I race this for FUN and don't know why you are getting so serious in this little incident.
As you see i have seen 1st position close suddenly because of lag and when i saw him, i response with a wrong force of the brake.
Maybe you think i do this for throw you off, but i don't. And i don't need to. That's all
after awesome start from me (25 -> 13) I got contact with stig program, and it cost me huge amount of time After Sc, It happened again, now with totally idiotic LLM car puhed us out of race.. Than revenge from Stankus (I thought you are kind of better driver .. ) Finishing the race could be only goal for us..
Quote from Denny12 :after awesome start from me (25 -> 13) I got contact with stig program, and it cost me huge amount of time After Sc, It happened again, now with totally idiotic LLM car puhed us out of race.. Than revenge from Stankus (I thought you are kind of better driver .. ) Finishing the race could be only goal for us..

i don't remember this contact,can u write race time and lap ?
Quote from Denny12 :after awesome start from me (25 -> 13) I got contact with stig program, and it cost me huge amount of time After Sc, It happened again, now with totally idiotic LLM car puhed us out of race.. Than revenge from Stankus (I thought you are kind of better driver .. ) Finishing the race could be only goal for us..

funny how car 17 was involved in 95% of incidents and disobeyed admin command to repair damage twice.
According to the tracker, #22 KnS got 1 lap penalty. I don't remember seeing any text from admin about us getting a penalty. What was it for?
Quote from Skagen :According to the tracker, #22 KnS got 1 lap penalty. I don't remember seeing any text from admin about us getting a penalty. What was it for?

because it scored your lap after race was finished
Ah ok

Well I was watching Stankus through Remote at that time, but if we are talking about that crash between you and Stankus when you entered the track from another crash, it was your fault.
Quote from Denny12 :after awesome start from me (25 -> 13) I got contact with stig program, and it cost me huge amount of time

Rewatch the situation in replay the contact seems to be unavoidable. Our FZR was uncontrollable for a sec because of the cross-piece. It was a bad thing. No more room anywhere.
We are sorry that specially for its result
Quote from Skagen :According to the tracker, #22 KnS got 1 lap penalty. I don't remember seeing any text from admin about us getting a penalty. What was it for?

It's what happens when your tracker name doesn't match your in-game name, the tracker doesn't know you've finished. (S. A. Skagen vs S.Skagen)
Sorry this was because I didn't shut the tracker off correctly. I had to deduct one lap to make the results right again, it hasen't effected your overall result

@boothy - Is there a way that we can do super pole on the tracker where to top x peoples time gets reset and it adds them to the results ?? Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG