The online racing simulator
Hi??? In Round 0 can drive only one driver 100% of race????
Quote from Mustangman759 :You guys got a penalty, this isnt the place to discuss.

not discussing that penalty at all, im just saying one more silly decision from you and i wont participate
Sean. do you think this would care him? There are much drivers left.

bu its just my opinion.
Quote from kiste :Sean. do you think this would care him? There are much drivers left.

bu its just my opinion.

no i dont think he will care much, but im just stating what i would do in future if something stupid happens. which might wake him up and he might think to take more time with some decisions.
Looking for people who I could race with in a XR3. My current best time on KY3R, XR3 is 2:22.26 [+/- 0,5] with approx 2 hours of practice.
Help:)
I drive on demoo :/ hot to download to i have a all car unlock and play with you?? I have 15 year i live in montengro bar
You explain to me one thing. Us can do that?
Qualification - participates pilot1
Race - participates pilot3-> pilot1-> pilot2 etc.
Quote from [Audi TT] :You explain to me one thing. Us can do that?
Qualification - participates pilot1
Race - participates pilot3-> pilot1-> pilot2 etc.

I presume you mean, does driver 1 have to start the race?

I think the answer is no, any driver can start the race.
the only requirement driver wise is the following:
Qualifying driver must complete at least one racing lap, and one driver cannot do more than 75% of the race (if he does then laps start getting subtracted)
the order in the confirm makes no difference like mike said
Quote from boothy :I presume you mean, does driver 1 have to start the race?

I think the answer is no, any driver can start the race.

Ok, I wanted to find out this. Thaks you
what is the starting time of round 0
500servers is completally down for me, can't even reach their website.

Have you guys got any problems?
Our server is down also but this isnt the right place to ask
Dave (cargame.nl) hosted the 24h of MoE if I don't remember wrong. Maybe he can help out if all else fails?
It's quite funny if 13 teams out of 24 are using random numberplates becose organiser can't provide them

Merry christmas aswell.
Quote from TypeRacing :It's quite funny if 13 teams out of 24 are using random numberplates becose organiser can't provide them

Merry christmas aswell.

its not that we cannot, Its just I prefer to allow creativity
The funny thing is: We have no required numberplates. what is a good thing but many teams use some crappy ones.

I really like that they dont have any platerequirements.
Quote from kiste :The funny thing is: We have no required numberplates. what is a good thing but many teams use some crappy ones.

I really like that they dont have any platerequirements.

Same :-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG