The online racing simulator
You [ISAAC] just keep pulling me by the tongue and at some point I'll start liking it. So, better watch out.

How stupid you have to be to realize it's not about just saying something, it's about acting it. Saying grats is nothing if you overshadow everything with a pile of shit, just like saying sorry if you go out and do same shit all over again. Your parents ignored you because you're ginger? Please enough of this shit already. What does it take for you to realize when you're in wrong... i don't know, maybe you pull me by the tongue again and we find out.
Niki why does it not surprise me that your arguing with someone again
Quote from IsaacPrice :Well, from my math we won the teams champ(Just, if you take into account I get points for my 15th place which afaik from the other races I should.) and Joe won the drivers, and I congratulated him. I don't know what you won that I didn't . Also for example when I lost in GT1WS to GenR in R1, I congratulated them.

I thought you had to finish the race to score points? and how many people score points from a race per team?

edit-
"You have been banned for the following reason:
gaylord

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

you really think this is mature whoever did this?
Niki no longer welcome. Thanks.

I had some idea same as you Franky, I checked the results and others have been getting points in other races with DNF's. So I guess we won. But could be wrong, I guess...If you find something in the rules which contradicts what I think, tell us
Good race for me today.

Qualy went well, managed to string a good lap together just shy of the WR which was enough for pole.

Start was good, Isaac was on my tail for the first lap or so, I was going to just let him by if he went for a move as I knew the only target I had was to beat Niki. Unfortunately I saw some contact in the final turn which cost Isaac a lot of time, not too sure what happened there. As we got further into the race my tyres started to heat up a little too much than I expected and Niki caught up, but it was under control. He never got close enough for a move and I started to pull away again to take the win and fastest lap.

Took the drivers championship even with missing a round this season, it was very enjoyable and im sure ill be here again for next season too!

Thanks to the admins for organising everything, was very good
N I K I
No longer welcome
ABOUT TIME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Could someone say what he said (in pm)?
Quote from IsaacPrice :Niki no longer welcome. Thanks.

I had some idea same as you Franky, I checked the results and others have been getting points in other races with DNF's. So I guess we won. But could be wrong, I guess...If you find something in the rules which contradicts what I think, tell us

well ,

we worked out if you score 0 points and roben scored for his 6th. we needed 3 drivers (who came 2nd, 3rd and 5th) to beat you. if only top 2 then we lose by 1 point.

i hope its the first one if not then grats i suppose.

also niki getting banned for saying gaylord? a bit too far is it not?
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Iginla
Quote from Franky.S :
"You have been banned for the following reason:
gaylord

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

you really think this is mature whoever did this?

You really think it's mature that he keeps insulting others on a public forum like that?

Ontopic: Grats to Joe, awesome job during the whole season and very impressive indeed.
This message has been deleted by Scawen. Reason: gaylord
:huepfenic

Anway on topic - one mistake and a chain reaction after it took away me any chance for better position,as I suffered from it slight damage,which was enough to make car extremely unstable,so I had to pit and loose a lot of time. After that I set my target to catch few guys ahead and it worked well - pulled back to ~18s distance from 30 in first part of that chase,was good on pace to catch them,but then - stupid me,started to read that bull***t Isaac was spamming,got distracted by his car,when I couldn't understand what he will do there now when he rejoined,started to make mistakes and lost a lot of time... Never really recovered,so I was happy to get at least 1 position when late in the race finally overtook Sjoblom after some hard fight as he didn't wanted to give up easily.

What is really ridiculous - some people come to race,jump in pile,going agressive and physical to fight for positions and then just quit... Why the hell are you even bothering to join? If you fight,then take what you have fought for - finish it,if it's not enough,go home and don't disturb races! Sunday drivers...
Quote from reigga :You really think it's mature that he keeps insulting others on a public forum like that?

Ontopic: Grats to Joe, awesome job during the whole season and very impressive indeed.

yeah fair enough, but a perma ban? i have seen people say/do alot worse here and get away with a 2 week ban or removed posting rights for a few weeks.
Quote from Eclipsed :
but then - stupid me,started to read that bull***t Isaac was spamming,got distracted by his car,when I couldn't understand what he will do there now when he rejoined,started to make mistakes and lost a lot of time...

I'm sorry, it's not your fault. I hate it when people talk and I read it, it's my fault.
Quote from Franky.S :yeah fair enough, but a perma ban? i have seen people say/do alot worse here and get away with a 2 week ban or removed posting rights for a few weeks.

Agreed.
This might be rich coming from me but I'm so glad to see NIKI no longer on the forums posting about his BS opinions and how he drives just like Schumacher on the edge. An ego isn't a visible thing per-se but it seems to seep out of NIKI's arse in a big, green, smog-like gas but others also call this Franky'S
#42 - CSF
NIKI's always been far more Senna than Schumacher. Punty punt punt. Complain it's everyone else's fault and the admins are against him and working for everyone else. Punty punt.
Lots of nagging going on again ... Just unbelievable that people can't just accept that incidents happens and just let the admins take care of it in the protest section

Well I'm in this league to have some fun at the great events Realistic Nascar gives us, thanx admins for all the great work you have done to make this events come true

And thanx to all of you mates overlapping me without flashing and honking like maniacs (only happened once tonite). As you noticed I use my mirrors and step aside when time comes

Well, NASCAR league next then
Quote from BlueFlame :This might be rich coming from me but I'm so glad to see NIKI no longer on the forums posting about his BS opinions and how he drives just like Schumacher on the edge. An ego isn't a visible thing per-se but it seems to seep out of NIKI's arse in a big, green, smog-like gas but others also call this Franky'S

yes blame me for trying to support my teammate.
I went on the internet and found this.

BTW, grats Joe!
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :NIKI divebombing from 2 car lenght away, i don't see any reason why Isaac should have left you the room there.

Can you change your signature as soon as possible? You are causing reported posts and wasting our time.
How has Smieszek finished in 5th place, he didnt have a timeout or anything. Ingame he finishes 1 lap down in 9th place, in your tracker he is 5th, only 38s behind the leader.

E: I think its because he finished a lap after the race finished, which added the lap to the tracker putting him into 5th. Pretty sure its an error, and should be 9th.
Quote from IsaacPrice :How has Smieszek finished in 5th place, he didnt have a timeout or anything. Ingame he finishes 1 lap down in 9th place, in your tracker he is 5th, only 38s behind the leader.

E: I think its because he finished a lap after the race finished, which added the lap to the tracker putting him into 5th. Pretty sure its an error, and should be 9th.

what he said.

he was behind me and i was in 8th. he was the last to be lapped by Joe. so if he was 5th then i was 4th

also - "Visa Lehtimäki - ramal" user name should be ramla as he typed in the sign ups :P
Results Errors have been fixed

Your theory about the tracker is correct Isaac
cmon..
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG