The online racing simulator
Backing up the point; we had one race we did not finish due to someone rolling us, and that kind of killed the chances for the championship. Still though, in every other race it was Vires #1 car, GenR and Spdo battling top-3 throughout all the races. I'm not saying we should've taken the victory by any means, but if we had been good in that one race we would've come out on top in the final standings. That just sort of shows what the drop round could do, but it's all up to you admins. ^^
Quote from Hahmo :Backing up the point; we had one race we did not finish due to someone rolling us, and that kind of killed the chances for the championship. Still though, in every other race it was Vires #1 car, GenR and Spdo battling top-3 throughout all the races. I'm not saying we should've taken the victory by any means, but if we had been good in that one race we would've come out on top in the final standings. That just sort of shows what the drop round could do, but it's all up to you admins. ^^

Lol Miro looks like you are not really known to the point standings You've had 35pts in R1 and 25pts in R3, which wouldn't bring you the title
in R5 James timed out twice from lead (1st time) after having showing quite an impressive pace. But anyway last year it was impossible to build a gap and btw to catch a gap. So basically if genR or spdo have had a bad day like what Vires had experienced, it would have given the title to the other team way before the end of the season. It's definitely not fun ! I agree that you should be consistent but endurance races in real life are full of problems (technical). I agree with poozak about which system you should use. Take the one from any good endurance league as soon as there is some interesting gap between top 5 positions.

Even in endurance I think the most winning team especially if they have won more than half the races in the championship should be champion which could have not been the case last year.
Well, what ever point system you will use is not really important to us, but I will repeat this one more time, dropping a round is not endurance, safety cars all the time during races is already like a succession of sprints...drop a round and we will not be interested!
Then open up larger spacing between points in the top few so that you actually have a a chance of closing a deficit.
Quote from vipex123 :Then open up larger spacing between points in the top few so that you actually have a a chance of closing a deficit.

Would a max of 50 for win wprk? And then increase 2nd3rd leave rest
Same? Sry iphone
Doesnt matter what the max figure is its the spacing inbetween, for example, lets say a win is 50. For the championship to be more open then roughly 44 - 42 for 2nd, then 38 for 3rd, 36 for 4th and then 1 point lower per position. This allows you to win and the title leaders to finish 3rd lets say and have a 12 point swing.
Quote from vipex123 :Doesnt matter what the max figure is its the spacing inbetween, for example, lets say a win is 50. For the championship to be more open then roughly 44 - 42 for 2nd, then 38 for 3rd, 36 for 4th and then 1 point lower per position. This allows you to win and the title leaders to finish 3rd lets say and have a 12 point swing.

Yea it appears we are on the same page
Is it normal that there is more points between 3rd and 4th than 2nd and 3rd?
Quote from MoMo92i :Is it normal that there is more points between 3rd and 4th than 2nd and 3rd?

yes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG