The online racing simulator
Quote from Kykec :Session: Race
Lap: 48 leader (our 47)
Timecode: 1h 59min
Cars: 27
Description: car 27 lapped car 41 when SC was on track.

You were moving very slowly when i came upon you and i assumed at the time with you being miles away from any SC que that you were in trouble and so carried on my way to join the rest of the que.After having a quick look at the lap you did when i came upon you,you span it twice and your tyres were utterly trashed so you were indeed in a lot of trouble

Can you tell me why you didn't feel the need to protest car 25 who also overtook you moments later.Was it because you were spinning out for a third time?
Quote from chris kasch :You were moving very slowly when i came upon you and i assumed at the time with you being miles away from any SC que that you were in trouble and so carried on my way to join the rest of the que.After having a quick look at the lap you did when i came upon you,you span it twice and your tyres were utterly trashed so you were indeed in a lot of trouble

Can you tell me why you didn't feel the need to protest car 25 who also overtook you moments later.Was it because you were spinning out for a third time?

chris, the protesting car is car 25.

They are protesting against 41 and 27
Quote from Flame CZE :We're sorry, there was a lag according to Jarda's view there.

ftr: Jarda was lagging in almost every incident that I saw, including leaving the pits once, luckily no damage to any cars. Just an observation
Apologies to car 41

I'm quite surprised at car 25
I dont get it why car numer 14 finished 10th place. When #14 drove wrong way or something like that, #14 car was in 8. place. And suddenly we droped 2 laps and 2 places, when we came back on the track. WTF ...........
Quote from chris kasch :

I'm quite surprised at car 25

Thx
In my opinion we had a lot of lucky, thanks safety car we were able to make up 1 or 2 lap (i dont remember) to the leader
Until i've puncture my tire it was really awesome race for me:P
Quote from pallokala2 :I dont get it why car numer 14 finished 10th place. When #14 drove wrong way or something like that, #14 car was in 8. place. And suddenly we droped 2 laps and 2 places, when we came back on the track. WTF ...........

you didnt drive the laps therefor you were not scored for them. I posted a bug report about this after consulting some other LFS members who also said they thought it was a bug. You will not be credited the laps you lost.
Quote from Mustangman759 :you didnt drive the laps therefor you were not scored for them. I posted a bug report about this after consulting some other LFS members who also said they thought it was a bug. You will not be credited the laps you lost.

OMFG. The bug- Come on. I dont know what to say . After we drove wrong way, some admin(dont remember who) SAID DNF. After that u told us to leave from the server- ok, of course we left from server if admin say so. However we came back and now u said join in the race. Why u tell me something bullshit ? Which "bingoroom" use u? And this is fair any more.
I left the server to check what happened. After seeing it was a bug of sorts I said you could rejoin. The other admin went by the book and it is not his fault. He assumed that you had taken the wrong route as the game said.
hm exaclty after something like that they should DNF, wrong route is wrong route in other leagues even its a weird bug. Its a bit not fair for other teams which can't back on the track after some weird incident.
You are allowed to shift+p in MoE, you get a lap penalty however. In IGTC you wouldn't be allowed, and this league probably follows that same guideline.

At least they were nice enough to see it was a bug and let the team rejoin. At least be thankful on that fact. No need to ask for more. Be thankful for what you got and end it at that.
I'm sorry, but... There is this replay?
Why are you inquiring such an old race's replay anyway?

I think it's lost since spdodatabase is down, I could be wrong though.
Quote from TypeRacing :Why are you inquiring such an old race's replay anyway?

probably :/ I might have it but IDK i cleared my dedi of mprs iirc
Quote from TypeRacing :Why are you inquiring such an old race's replay anyway?

I know, but I would want to prepare for that Round 0.
Quote from [Audi TT] :I know, but I would want to prepare for that Round 0.

you would be better off just driving the track tbh
Quote from [Audi TT] :ok, I have to use slick 3 for the race?

I don't know, many teams were able to use R2/R2 for an hour last year. it depends on your setup and the driver

Round 6: Discussion
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG