The online racing simulator
Live for Slicks' future with Patch C - Discussion
So as you can read from here, Patch C has now bene released. Since this new version will be imcompatible with B, our current version of the slickmod will be made obsolete.

I'm no expert with finding slickmods, but my guess is that it'll take a while for one for Patch C to come out. This may have a direct effect on Round 4's date, potentially calling for another date change if we fail to find a slickmod for Patch C and that will most likely prove to be disastrous for the whole series' popularity.

It's no secret that we have been dealing with certain schedule issues in this particular series, and GT3 has a bigger priority since it's our flagship series at the moment.

So there are a few things that need to be discussed about the leagues being organised here, so here are some questions to discuss here:

The GT3 (Touring Car Cup) is Revolutionary Racing's pride and joy and one of the most popular series in the first semester of each year, and we are keen on keeping that status for the upcoming season. So should L4Slicks stop being a championship to allow for more time to prepare the 2013 GT3 season?

We are forced to do changes to our schedule, but regardless of what we'll do with L4Slicks, I still think it's a great concept and that it shouldn't be shelved straight away, which leads me to this - Should we just organise one fun event with L4S spec cars? If yes, what format would you like to see?

These two questions are all I have (they raise enough doubts imo), and I'm leaving them here because I want to hear your opinions on this (aaaand because it's impossible to discuss them with the admins alone).

Thanks for your attention
Patch update is irrelevant to this series. You can use the old slickmod patch we have posted. as our series uses the old patches on our server
Guys, I have a problem.
No unlocks so i can´t join the race´s #97
Quote from javialord :Guys, I have a problem.
No unlocks so i can´t join the race´s #97

Everyone should have 3 unlocks after the E patch

But you can send an e-mail to the LFS devs and ask them for one extra unlock, they will surely do it for you.
0.6e slickmod will be used next round assuming we have enough time to test it
Which patch will be used on round 5?
As of now .6b unless .6e is available with slickmod
We do infact have 0.6e slick mod, however it is not yet added to our servers. We will use 0.6b for this round
following this round the new patch will be posted

Live for Slicks' future with Patch C - Discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG