The online racing simulator
you could atleast put some effort into it
Bloody hell, that was hella many ineX cars up in the front. Dropped to have a look at the live-stream, approx two minutes, the very first laps I guess.
Quote from Franky.S :you could atleast put some effort into it

I have been working the stream for over a week now, making graphics, looking at past races. I did my best. I was controlling the cameras, stream, overlays, commentating and looking at Facebook. And you tell me that I am not putting effort in. I do my best and I can assure you that next rounds stream will be better as I am up to date with everything that I need to be now.

Ow and also my co commentator was doing most of the talking and I wrote a very short intro in about 2 mins before I started so I was under prepared for the start and most of the talking.
Any stream is better than no stream.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I have been working the stream for over a week now, making graphics, looking at past races. I did my best. I was controlling the cameras, stream, overlays, commentating and looking at Facebook. And you tell me that I am not putting effort in. I do my best and I can assure you that next rounds stream will be better as I am up to date with everything that I need to be now.

Ow and also my co commentator was doing most of the talking and I wrote a very short intro in about 2 mins before I started so I was under prepared for the start and most of the talking.

you said this exact stuff last time and still not improved.

its not hard to tell wahats happene on track but you never got focused on anything. was poor. sry but i would much rather of watched cars without your voice.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : niki.
OK, I am doing my best. I do need to improve I know but I would of asked for help if my cocommentator told me but there was less than 30 mins. I don't mean to make excuses but I am telling it how it is.

@Frankey.S - If you do just mute it.

Thank you for the offer vipex123.

I would like to say that I am trying my best and it will be better next week.
To make it just a little bit more interesting, make it sound that it's interesting. Deliver it with excitement and everything should be ok.

..that's how I do it on CG TS, mainly muttering about non-sense things.
OK, Thanks for your advise. :P
Quote from MousemanLV :

..that's how I do it on CG TS, mainly muttering about non-sense things.

Oh hell yes, being with you in the same TS3 channel is so damn awesome and entertaining! Maybe you should try joining the commentator crew, but just with less non-sense
Quote from N I K I :Any stream is better than no stream.

True i kind of like to race and hear the stream and my fail of puting the they see me roling :S i press wrong F , i wanted to cheack tires that time
Hello Cornys.

I don't have a team! Will you can to be fix it? (rForce on (none))
Quote from [Audi TT] :Hello Cornys.

I don't have a team! Will you can to be fix it? (rForce on (none))

This should be fixed

Westhill 207 (Round #5) Discussion Thread
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG