The online racing simulator
Quote from N I K I :The pass:I had overlap, he couldn't close it, cappish. Much like how you passed me in R2.
Straights:I never hit him, it's a gentle brush, it doesn't even effect things very much...

Yeap, enough beers to still read this you can't try and lie when you wrote it just yesterday

Edit: I'm not trying to be an a** hole because weather you get p2 or p3 ill still have taken points off you. It's just the fact your always pointing the finger and really trying to justify it in a dodgy way. Lets be right, you can't say I'm been biased y choosing Isaac over you because you know well I don't really get along with either of you xD
LOL Isaac PLS, you know yourself how many of taps were accidental and how many times you only just missed my car in hairpin and the whole goddamn apex because you completely disregarded safety and car ahead of you. So yes sometimes I had to drop down to 1st because car was damaged and you were forcing me to brake too not to be hit in middle of braking zone and shubbed wide which was worse and which happened before.

Aren't you getting tired of this carp already, or you're just generally most unfair person ever and are completely fine with it being that way.

We've gone thru all of this so many times and I don't like to repeat myself very much. So, when are we going to hand it out to admins to sort it out finally then, I ask of you.
When did I damage your car!? All your damage was from hitting the wall in the fast right in sector 2 . Like I've said, I've said what I have to say about the crash but when you keep bringing up new incorrect points, I have to defend myself from anyone who is naive enough to not know what you're like. Anyway, I'll leave you to dribble over your keyboard in rage because you can't handle that someone stands up against your over aggressive driving.
Wait, I just thought to say I can't be bothered anymore, but I will be one last time. Since you reedited your post again.

When you damaged my car can be found on replay. I cba about searching that.

So, I denied every post you said and Joe and you kept coming up with fictional things that I struck down with facts and now you leave me to dribble over keyboard, oh thank you very much.

Anyway, when you learn to deal with facts we can talk again and if you go pushing me off the racing line with forceful contact as you did I will not make gentle contact down the straights, rather have you reported and see you loose number of places.

Also, I would like admins to pay more attention to this as it seems to be a high possibility and it's in infringement with rules.

The last lap incident will be reviewed and we'll see what comes out of it.
#55 - CSF
Quote from N I K I :
The pass has to be well earned, hence the perfect executions story.

Well earned = usually on grass.
Quote from N I K I :
When you damaged my car can be found on replay. I cba about searching that.

Because it didn't happen dont accuse me of something which isn't true. I gave a little bit, and you gave a little bit also so I don't feel that I did something wrong. Then in the last lap, you didn't make an allowance for the change that its final 5% of the race and I'm allowed to battle you harder now, and we made a small contact which cost you the place to me only. The fact the timeloss was so big was because of your eratic driving after hitting a wall, not mine. End. Have fun raging even more
No,no,no you're not going to end it the way you have imagined. At least three times of a dozen contacts you've caused damage to me to rear left suspension in hairpin. We finally agree it's bit of you and bit of me, though I still think it's a bit more of you than me, because only once I did make contact to you under braking, the other time it was you turning into my car..

Anyway, the last lap, yeah your story sounds right if we forget that I couldn't drive any other way after hitting the wall or in any other line rly, there was wall to the left, could have tried to go closer to it, but what's the point, you whould have hit me anyway if you intended to do so.

It was your only chance, I know I've hit a person in last lap as well in Balkan league and I was convicted from everyone for it, because I didn't wait for real opportunity and I took my penalty like a man.

This is why I'm saying no matter it's little more contact allowed, you've used it already that lap and you didn't give every chance possible to ur opponent and yourself to avoid the accident if possible. That's what the rule says and that's what anyone would really think. Contact is only allowed as long as it doesn't cause a huge accident in that last 5% of the race is a conclusion that I would draw out from the rules.
Quote from N I K I :

Anyway, the last lap, yeah your story sounds right if we forget that I couldn't drive any other way after hitting the wall or in any other line rly, there was wall to the left, could have tried to go closer to it, but what's the point, you whould have hit me anyway if you intended to do so.

I didn't intend to hit you, but if you put me in a position where I have to back out of an overlap when I'm getting a run on you on the exit of a corner by trying to drift your car infront of me then I'm not going to back out of it when I'm allowed to tap you a little to keep my line.

Tell me the time codes I damaged you, if you found them...
Quote from IsaacPrice :I didn't intend to hit you, but if you put me in a position where I have to back out of an overlap when I'm getting a run on you on the exit of a corner by trying to drift your car infront of me then I'm not going to back out of it when I'm allowed to tap you a little to keep my line.

Shouldn't you have more than something of a nose to be entitled to even call it overlap... AND I wasn't trying to drift, it was highest speed I hit that wall with (3rd or 4th time it happened in that race to me) and that time it just broke into slide, I had to keep it in slide for little bit of time before I regained full control, or absolutely stop the car like Kartekeyan and you would Rosberg over me then, which is erm bad again. I guess, you can understand that.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Tell me the time codes I damaged you, if you found them...

Lap 9, 31 and don't remember 3rd time anymore.
Lap 9 I didn't even touch you, and lap 31 the contact is very minimal and you don't get any damage, no way.

So you went full throttle in the middle of the slide to stop me hitting you? Well, that worked well didn't it...

You're such a moron, really
Toe damage was causing loss in grip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LIviWKbUvQ

Accident sort of reminds me of this, even though you didn't have this much overlap nor was off track at any time (if we dont talk by HLVC rules) you still T-Boned me.

Or in LFS terms Round 1 of Last years GT1 Challenge when Krasi T-Boned me on Blackwood in the corner you dived me at that race as he understeered into me over the curb. You can find the ruling there: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... topic.php?f=93&t=1168

But, hats of to Krasi who took his penalty, apologized and never repeated anything like this.
I cba to even point out ur stupidity anymore, last thing I say is that I didn't even give you toe damage and 1 of the laps I didn't even hit you, so unless I have a ****ing bazooka then I didnt do any damage to your car, and that accident is completely different in every single way.
Hehehe, ya yaaa, I said it's a different accident, keep ur cool baby, no need to insult, I never insulted you, let's not go there. I just said it just reminds me of one like that. And I added example that is more suitable and I remind you again of example I mentioned from last years WTBOS BL1 race when I did the bad thing.

The point is, nose poke / divebombing, doesn't work in mid-speed corners.
I don't think this discussion is going anywhere, so i'll just take the liberty of temporarily closing the thread, so you two can take it to PM's.
We have trusted the opinions of both the administration team and a few other trustful and unbiased members of the Live for Speed racing community whose names will not be disclosed for the purpose of receiving a fair evaluation of the situation. We can only reveal that these members are in no way, shape or form involved with either of the drivers involved, involved with those who could benefit from this decision, or involved with the series on a competitive basis.

We at Realistic NASCAR do not take this situation lightly due to the far reaching implications that our decision will inevitably have on this series. We hate to see a decision by NASCAR Officials factor into our premier road racing series's outcome, and when situations like this arise we are going to take our time so that we are able to make the correct decision. Anything short of this would let down both our competitors and those who take an interest in this racing series.

An official announcement on this matter will be made on or before November 12, 2012. This thread will remain locked until that time. We apologize for the delays, and hope that all of those who are involved will understand.
Rulings on Last Lap Incident

Thead has once again been opened. All decisions are final and discussion of the incident may remain on PM's or on another thread in which Realistic NASCAR doesn't have jurisdiction over. Discussion of the matter here will no longer be accepted here. Should this become an issue the thread will be locked even for those who want to discuss other matters of the race.
Quote from Eclipsed :Seems like everyone felt warned exept the guy just behind me,thank you Mats...

No need to be sarcastic mate, I'm really sorry for that bump on you at T2 lap1.

But if you have a look at the replay you will also discover that I was bumped from behind as well, so i would say you were the victim of a chain reaction. Also notice my breaking lights, I'm breaking way earlier than the normal breaking point, and so are you ... I can admit I'm taken a little bit by surprise by the low speed you have, no excuse, just an explanation.

Never the less, I'm the car behind and I'm responsible to brake in time, so I take full responsible for my first bump into you , but not the second bump, because then I'm bumped from the car behind me.

Also sorry for the delay of my excuse, but as you know the forum has been closed for a while.
Thinking back about 'the incident' and having been there twice since then in racing myself in other role, to be honest, I went for it as well. I didn't spin the other guy with some miracle, in one case he was even sideways and I realize I just was not aware that he was that close and that I should have left some more room in the given situation as I was very occupied stopping the car from spinning on it's own. With just a little bit more effort and awareness it could have been prevented or saved.

We learn constantly and even-though I lost some vital points because of not being brave enough in BL1 start and this incident in SO5R finish, I learned from both of those and the best race is yet to come for me.

South City 150 (Round 4) Discussion Thread
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG