LFSWorld Name: Smashmolth
Nationality: Finland
Team Affiliation: Ixion Simsports

Desired Entry Number (00-99):63
Driver's Full Name: Sebastian Wojtkowiak
LFSWorld Name: intrex1020
Nationality: Poland
Team Affiliation: Ixion Simsports

I thought you hated oval ? (please don't start an argument )
eh... you're a demo racer and this race is completely with S2-content...
I write. I buy S2 licences for 1/2 price with 1 firend.
When He want game I dont play wen I want play he does not play
Quote from Konrad102 :I write. I buy S2 licences for 1/2 price with 1 firend.

Should I PM your demo account or your S2 Account with the race information and password?
Quote from Konrad102 :I write. I buy S2 licences for 1/2 price with 1 firend.

Licence sharing is also forbidden,btw,so you shouldn't walk around talking about it. Anyway - it's still not a reason to post from the original account,unless your friend only has the web password,which makes him the owner of licence. And still - in that case he could post the sign up,posting from demo account will just pull negative comments on you.
Teamspeak Instructions
Hi Guy's,

I just wanted to go through some instructions for today's race.

1. Channels
I have created a few channels at ts.ident-racing.net
In the Realistic NASCAR sub heading their are the following channels:

Racing Chat - General chat while in race you must be in the channel for the race.
Driver's Briefing [Muted] This is for the Driver's Briefing (If Cameron decides to do a briefing then you MUST be in this channel.) You may also be in this channel for the race if you want silence while racing
Race Control - Obvious
Commentary Box & Waiting Room - Not used for the event.

1. Whisper Setting's
We will be using the whisper function for the event. Make sure that your settings are set accordingly. If you do not you game will be un-selected and you could cause a incident. Please have our settings as the following:

Go to Settings > Whisper
Select Use individual settings in contacts, else allow.
Un-select Always show whisper history when receiving a whisper (this NEEDS to be un-selected to make sure that LFS is not effected)

Thanks to everyone who has read this.
Good Luck,
- Provost
Apologizes for those two unlucky drivers I mistakenly took out, 13 and 69. I went too much inside on that one and apparently u came two-wide so... can't say how sorry I am
Just want to apologize to Smashmolth for that hit - tyres were too cool after that caution period,car wasn't responsive enough,underestimated distance... So my mistake...

Otherwise - after being best of the rest (of non-oval junkies regulars) in qualifying,got a crappy race from turn 1,where big pileup caught me even if I was almost as high as possible. After that struggling all the way,car seemed very tight,should check my setup,something felt wrong,even it was the same one as in qualifying... And finished the race 1 lap earlier than others,as Gerrit failed at turn 3 exit,I tried to avoid,but still I ended with wheels in the air...

Edit: just checked the replay of start - it was Smash,who actually caused it... :P
Bad race for me, I got hit when 4wide at the start in T1 -> last position. Then another crash when avoiding a car spinning, I hit Steven Martin (sorry for that), then I decided to pit a bit early, so I lost a lap, then I wasn't able to take it back. I was really unlucky this time.

Grats to the guys in front.
After making my way to 7th, after starting in 19th I thought I ll have a decent race, but two calls on my land line phone (which we never get, at this hour!) which disconnected my internet twice. Rejoined for the 2nd time, got a blue flag, slowed to let him pass, but probably I was in the racing line. Really sorry to whoever was affected by my entry in case.
Quote from Eclipsed :
got a crappy race from turn 1,where big pileup caught me After that struggling all the way,car seemed very tight,should check my setup,something felt wrong,even it was the same one as in qualifying...

I had same problems, looks like cookies didn't help us.

Awful race by me, gonna see nightmares from this at least for next month. :doh:
very sorry admins for mine stupidity behind an sc's.
I am an idiot... I made the race 52 laps today when it was suppoed to be 54

Paying too much attention to making the race clean and not enough attention to making the distance correct
Quote from Eclipsed :And finished the race 1 lap earlier than others,as Gerrit failed at turn 3 exit,I tried to avoid,but still I ended with wheels in the air...

Rony, my apologies for what it is worth. I couldn't get lower into the turn due to drivers next to me, my left tyres had no grip and I did a slow slide towards the wall when I hit it and slammed into you. Sorry. I knew I had cold tyres, tried to take it easy, but difficult to take it easy when no one else is. Thus, I ruined your race, very sorry.

I guess the next crash after the S/F line on lap 54 was mostly due to cold tyres too... seemed to be it looking at the way drivers lost control.

- Gerrit
Quote from Cornys :I am an idiot... I made the race 52 laps today when it was suppoed to be 54

Paying too much attention to making the race clean and not enough attention to making the distance correct

Maybe was for the better, else race would've ended behind the SC... tyres was just too cold for any further safe racing, IMO.
Don't worry,you didn't ruin my race,you just finished it off,as it was quite ruined already. I even had to brake in the very same turn to not go totally wide there,tyres were really cold thanks to very long standing caution...
idiot , idiot , idiot and IDIOT :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
What is the place for the complaints/incident reports?
Cameron's (lfsworld name: Cornys) PM box
Ok thank you .
Will you say the number of people who got licenses and/or even people themselves?
I awarded 8 people with new slick tire licenses. I will not releace these people's names, but the license holder list is avalible as always so one could figure out who was added from looking at that list possibly.

All but one new license holder has been PM'ed with their information, and this driver has a full inbox. I will try again at a later time.

FZR 100 Mile Challenge Discussion Thread
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG