The online racing simulator
Saved, will attach it on the schedule.
We can cut the turn 1 exit tire wall in half please.
That exit is supposed to be there, that's the purpose of the damn chicane.

EDIT: I see the point now - I'll do the final touches on the layout and then I'll see if it's worth taking a tyre stack off the chicane exit.
brace for flips
Well it is good enough for me atm.
I'm wondering why server is passworded. Drivers who hasn't raced yet had not recived any password(s) from admin(s).
Quote from TypeRacing :I'm wondering why server is passworded. Drivers who hasn't raced yet had not recived any password(s) from admin(s).

you cannot disable the password, the current PW is
d0youUnd3rst@nd
/pass=

or does it say ' This option needs a parameter ' or something?
Quote from Dennis93 :/pass=

or does it say ' This option needs a parameter ' or something?

because it is a modified host it requires a password
The layout has been revised - A tyre stack has been taken off the exit of Lind chicane. Even though cornering speeds on the exit will be faster, it is still a 3rd gear section and requires the same braking force when approaching it.

This layout isn't 100% complete as there are still 10 grid spots to be drawn, but most important parts of the layout are finished as the main problems have been addressed.
Reminder that qual is now starting now. Remember the time change. 16:30 UTC. is the start of qual
THANKS RAY, REALLY PRO MOVE. ****ING IDIOT. We might race dirty with Dennis, but we are always on the edge, not just crashing out. Pushing me off there... srsly what the **** are you thinking
Didn't realize that my LFSforums time was set at GMT -3 when daylights savings time went into effect instead of -5 . Just thought I might catch the race when I saw that it was at 1.. only to realize that it was actually at 11am lol
Quote from krkriv :THANKS RAY, REALLY PRO MOVE. ****ING IDIOT. We might race dirty with Dennis, but we are always on the edge, not just crashing out. Pushing me off there... srsly what the **** are you thinking

i thought you would slip in behind me and with my overheated tires it was hard to hold it low as it was. really really sorry. protest if you want, it was my fault but i didnt think you would try to maintain position
I'm also sorry for the raging, was quite hot head after accident - before few minutes. Well maybe I'm not also the cleanest driver recently and btw I've didn't try to hold up my position. If you just lifted and went side by side with me, I would lift and let you go in front. And btw dennis, wasn't really a man move what you did in chicane 1st lap.
Nice job Kingsbury bro's. Aspecially ray... no respect for either of you.
Quote from ZanZi :Nice job Kingsbury bro's. Aspecially ray... no respect for either of you.

save it for post race protests, you need to grow up. Every chatline is an upgraded penalty. Clean as day.
@ dennis, just take 12 hrs to cool down thanks
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from krkriv :I'm also sorry for the raging, was quite hot head after accident - before few minutes. Well maybe I'm not also the cleanest driver recently and btw I've didn't try to hold up my position. If you just lifted and went side by side with me, I would lift and let you go in front. And btw dennis, wasn't really a man move what you did in chicane 1st lap.

I made many mistakes. I made a divebomb on car 45, but accidentally hit Zanzi. No real damage or anything he just did a little drift, but Im not really that good of a driver so I guess my speed didnt match my skill this race.
Driving standards were pretty shitty tbh, instead of the admin team focusing on penalties for chat they should be watching the race and penalizing people for stupid shit.
Quote from BlueFlame :Driving standards were pretty shitty tbh, instead of the admin team focusing on penalties for chat they should be watching the race and penalizing people for stupid shit.

No offense, but please tell me who penalizes someone when protest's havent been made. NDR doesn't do it. We don't do it. All protests are done based off of protests.

And please by any means, protest me because I did some stupid stuff.
Quote from Bmxtwins :No offense, but please tell me who penalizes someone when protest's havent been made. NDR doesn't do it. We don't do it. All protests are done based off of protests.

And please by any means, protest me because I did some stupid stuff.

What I'm saying is that admin team need to be more focused with ON track incidents than the chat. :twocents:
Quote from Bmxtwins :No offense, but please tell me who penalizes someone when protest's havent been made. NDR doesn't do it. We don't do it. All protests are done based off of protests.

Quote from BlueFlame :What I'm saying is that admin team need to be more focused with ON track incidents than the chat. :twocents:

Live For Slicks - Round 3 Race Discussion
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG