The online racing simulator
#1 - Hahmo
Season 2?
As the title says, would anyone be interested for a Season 2 with improved racing system, admining and rulebook.. ?
Also open for suggestions
I'd definitely be interested
backed out of season1 but go for it
NWL has potential to be really good, I think it would be good to change team formatting so to speak. I will pm you it tomorrow miro
#5 - Hahmo
Quote from Hahmo :As the title says, would anyone be interested for a Season 2 with improved racing system, admining and rulebook.. ?

Offcourse it would. But don't rush, leave it for September or something, and prepare it good.
If i may suggest, avoid exotic hard combos, for example nervous lx on bumpy fe3 and slow tbo cars on smooth high-speed ky2r. It makes more sense to put lx on wide and smooth ky2r and tbo on short, narrow and bumpy fe3. Rally to be with rb4. Also there was no need for that chicane on b11r straight (fbm, second race), that made it very dangerous bringing lots of incidents there. It was already open track, why complicate it.
Keep it simple, NWL shouldn't draw its variety from exotic combos when already have so much differences from all the other leagues, that makes it interesting, like different race formats every race, drivers grouped by nationality rather then their teams.. Take my Serbia for example, league was interesting enough to bring together bunch of us from different teams, and some are not active in lfs at all but got back to drive for their country.
#7 - Hahmo
I never got your pm Matt

Quote from fadeaway :Offcourse it would. But don't rush, leave it for September or something, and prepare it good.
If i may suggest, avoid exotic hard combos, for example nervous lx on bumpy fe3 and slow tbo cars on smooth high-speed ky2r. It makes more sense to put lx on wide and smooth ky2r and tbo on short, narrow and bumpy fe3. Rally to be with rb4. Also there was no need for that chicane on b11r straight (fbm, second race), that made it very dangerous bringing lots of incidents there. It was already open track, why complicate it.
Keep it simple, NWL shouldn't draw its variety from exotic combos when already have so much differences from all the other leagues, that makes it interesting, like different race formats every race, drivers grouped by nationality rather then their teams.. Take my Serbia for example, league was interesting enough to bring together bunch of us from different teams, and some are not active in lfs at all but got back to drive for their country.

Thanks for the constructive comments. Will take a bigger discussion about this for this season, and really this time try to make it more "pro" like league that is hosted in a professional way to make it overall look nicer and probably nicer to take part in too.
Let's go season 2! =D
Ok, so it seems as though server hosting is the main hold up with this, I just secured hosting and It is being optimized for game servers and should be ready in about 3 hours.

Has remote access and direct fiber connection to the internet from a trusted company that has been providing all types of hosting since 1997. https://myhosting.com/about/data-center/

I would love to get season 2 in motion.
Attached images
hosting.jpg
Server hasn't been holding this back. Interest in this has.
Well, let's do something to spark some interest. I am disappointed i didnt get to participate in season 1.
Well, I've asked twice on the forums now if people have interest. I know for sure some people would love to participate again, but I can't imagine a grid of 28 cars as of how it looks now for the interest of this. I'm afraid you can't help at all as of now, especially when summer is coming up nothing would change.

Also, new season was planned to start september-ish, so don't worry
for september is ok , Italian Comunity adheres
I read about season 1, me this like. But didn't last stage and this system. Incidentally, Russian Federation no in list National.
+1 I interest in this.
is there anything planned? The section seemed so inactive... or is it currently just behind the scenes talk?
Nothing is really planned I'm afraid to tell you Thilo There hasn't been really any interest shown to this lately so I haven't thought about doing any further plannings, haven't spoken to Kristi about this in over 6 months either. Unless real interest and support (maybe help?) come up, this won't happen atleast this year.
Quote from Hahmo :Nothing is really planned I'm afraid to tell you Thilo There hasn't been really any interest shown to this lately so I haven't thought about doing any further plannings, haven't spoken to Kristi about this in over 6 months either. Unless real interest and support (maybe help?) come up, this won't happen atleast this year.

Too bad to hear. I liked it.
We'll see next year ^^
Although I'm still alive, I touched LFS first time yesterday since like May, so it's likely that I'm not into the game so much anymore. I could still take part in organization though. It's not up to me only. As Miro said, if interest is shown and we get minor help in anything it could be done, surely not this year though. I'm currently moving house, I wouldn't have time to spend on organizng a league like this in my opinion.
Quote from TFalke55 :Too bad to hear. I liked it.

Yea,it's like World Cup in simracing,those comments about queen slaping her citizens for stupid moves just add more exitement!
Quote from Kristi :I'm currently moving house

Oh,well,moving a whole house is a full time job,hopefully you don't have to move it too far...
Finally I spent my last night in the craphouse that backed me off to participate in any sort of LFS action, so I'm on my way to recover my ways back into the game, from Friday on I take my new place after all the waiting.

Season 2?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG