The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :KY2 has been in the schedule every year since the beginning. Its like a tradition

Why not to try something new then? KY2R is not used that much, and IMO its way better than KY2.
Quote from Iginla :Why not to try something new then? KY2R is not used that much, and IMO its way better than KY2.

Ky3r <3
Quote from Iginla :Why not to try something new then? KY2R is not used that much, and IMO its way better than KY2.

I think KY2r is a great track but I think that it's nice to keep some things the same.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I think KY2r is a great track but I think that it's nice to keep some things the same.

then ky2 and ky2r in same season LOL
too much epic ness
Why not just do season 1 calendar. It had some interesting tracks including AS7r
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Mustangman759 : spam
KY2 or no Kyoto at all, except for KY1! and AS7 would be fun too!
Quote from xtraction :i dont like as4 as the longest race, its too similar to AS5. AS5 has been overused in endurance leagues and AS4 isnt much different, so it will feel the same. Why not take AS7 or AS7r or something?

E: AS4r is much better than all stated above.

I was also thinking of As7r, haven't seen that for a while.
Fern bay gold or black please!!
I really would like to see race on FE3 /r We're in for sure, mate!
There will be a chicane in the high speed left right at KY3r right?
Quote from vipex123 :There will be a chicane in the high speed left right at KY3r right?

practising already?
So I don't roll
I will go as many as I can but I marshal most Saturdays so probably wont make all of them, Sorry.
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1 : nvm respect vires
Quote from vipex123 :There will be a chicane in the high speed left right at KY3r right?

I have not decided yet, axel asked me to add that last night so that newer drivers could practice. I told him to find and open date and I would host it. Skinkits are still wip
I think the chicane that IGTC used at Ky3r was really good and made the chicane a far better than the standard layout, but it's up to you.
Lets make a bridge over it. Queue the ramps.
Yes thats exactly what I was referring to.
Looks cool phil

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG