The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup: Pre-Season 4 Discussion
Topics of interest:
12 Hour race?

Anything basically even schedule atm we plan on having 6 rounds.
nah keep it to shorter races. 3hr max is probably best bet. struggled to get a field for a 6hr last year
It would be nice to have one longer race (10h or 12h) but if it would be real problem to get enough cars on grid then I think you should make about 6-7 shorter rounds as you said.
I would love to be a part of this league again. In my opinion, you should keep races shorter, like 3-6hrs.
I think 3 hours is a good balance because its still enduro, but its not over bearing. Also, remember this is sorta like what GTAL used to be.
also pls dont use westhill or any track so boring in gt3.

i want to try this

the trr 10 hour race was fun. even big track with slow car. shame some dupek ruin it but maybe if u can do it as season finisher
Forgot to mention, Westhill has already been ruled out of the schedule. I also plan to keep the schedule to 6 races, and was just throwing 12 hours out there. I like our format but I just want to see what everyone thinks
What about open configs?
Not planninnon them
I would say 4 and 5 hours races would be most interesting. Maybe we could see some difference in tactics also then?
Keep it as it is. one 6 hour race, and 3-4 hours races.
I'd say two 6 hours race, and others would be 3 or 4 hours. I find the 2 hours too short
What 2 hours?
#14 - Emyn
Maybe 1 longer race and 1 shorter one. Like 6h and 2h. Others 3 hours as suggested.

Great to see new GT3 season coming. Definitely I'll be there what ever happens.

And about the combos, I hope there will be some other combos than in GT1WS/GT2WS.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I'd say two 6 hours race, and others would be 3 or 4 hours. I find the 2 hours too short

We only did 2 hrs in season 1
Quote from Emyn :And about the combos, I hope there will be some other combos than in GT1WS/GT2WS.

+1. Some combos like AS5 or KY3 start to get a bit stale because so many leagues use them. Time to start using some combos that aren't used too often like AS6 or AS3 (which wouldn't be that much of a bad fit for a GT3 league). Using shorter combos doesn't sound too bad after looking at the specs of the GT3 cars. Maybe leave a big combo for the 6-hour race (AS5, KY3, FE4, etc), and use tracks like AS3, FE2/3, SO5/6 and BL1 for the other 3-hour races (with potentially one 2-hour race).
Quote from Senninha25 : and use tracks like AS3, FE2/3, SO5/6 and BL1 for the other 3-hour races (with potentially one 2-hour race).

Quote from Senninha25 :and use tracks like AS3, FE2/3, SO5/6 and BL1 for the other 3-hour races (with potentially one 2-hour race).

BL1 in any direction you like, it's pretty good track either way.
Imo FE3 is a good idea for 3 hour race or so.
Round-Track-Track short- length-Q date- R date
Round 1. Kyoto National Reversed - KY2r - 3 Hours- Jan. 19,2013 - Jan.26,2013
Round 2. Black Wood Reversed – BL1r - 4 Hours- Feb. 9,2013 - Feb.16,2013
Round 3. South City Long – SO4r/SO5r - 3 Hours- Mar. 9,2013 -Mar .16,2013
Round 4. Aston/Fernbay – As/Fe - 4 Hours- Apr.13,2013 -Apr .20,2013
Round 5. Aston/Fernbay – As/Fe – 3 Hours-
Round 6. Aston/Kyoto – As/Ky – 6 Hours

heres what I have now, just want to know : Aston or Kyoto for the 6 hour race?
and So4r / So5r
stick with the traditional KY2 race and dont swap it to ky2r
Quote from Mustangman759 :Round-Track-Track short- length-Q date- R date
Round 1. Kyoto National Reversed - KY2r - 3 Hours- Jan. 19,2013 - Jan.26,2013
Round 2. Black Wood Reversed – BL1r - 4 Hours- Feb. 9,2013 - Feb.16,2013
Round 3. South City Long – SO4r/SO5r - 3 Hours- Mar. 9,2013 -Mar .16,2013
Round 4. Aston/Fernbay – As/Fe - 4 Hours- Apr.13,2013 -Apr .20,2013
Round 5. Aston/Fernbay – As/Fe – 3 Hours-
Round 6. Aston/Kyoto – As/Ky – 6 Hours

heres what I have now, just want to know : Aston or Kyoto for the 6 hour race?
and So4r / So5r

I'd love to see WE1R and FE4 (or some other FE) there. Kyoto for 6 hour race!
Quote from Bmxtwins :stick with the traditional KY2 race and dont swap it to ky2r

No, stick with KY2r.
No FE. Yes KY2r.
Ky2r much better than Ky2, and last year We1r was one of the most fun races for me last year both for the setup and driving - do irony are why it's left out but I'm sure everyone will disagree! FE3 is pretty fun with GT3 and maybe AS4? SO4r beats SO5r any day.

Just please for the love of god no open configs with horrendous layouts they were god awful last year. As for race length would be nice I have 5 same length races and 1 longer race double points similar to 24 hours MoE of previous years.
Gotta agree James.

WE1r was fun and FE3 is fun aswell.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG