The online racing simulator
Round 2 Protests
Here is your form if there is a race situation you want to report to us:

Session:
Lap:
Timecode:
Cars Involved: (Your car # and then the offender's car # in red)
Description of the situation:

Current Infractions:
#89 No skin , rear of grid

Next Round infraction:
#17 - DSQ - 5 Grid penalty - probation 2 rounds - Ban until end of year
#19 - 5 Grid Penalty
#42 - 5 Grid penalty - Warning Agressive driving
#52 - ROTG
#58 Warning
#89 - 5 Grid Place Penalty
#94 - DSQ - 5 Grid penalty - Probation 2 rounds - Ban until end of year
Session: Race
Lap: 13 (lap starting after restart)
Timecode: 29min 12sec onwards.
Cars Involved: #42 and #94 P.Diaz
Description of the situation: After the restart myself and the 94 resume racing after having made contact a few times earlier in the race. Exiting the first banked corner I go to block the 94 only to find his nose already there. I know I am at fault for this an apologize I though I was clear of his car. However upon braking for T1 the 94 comes off of the brakes, accelerates and hits me and then turns into my car again after having hit it.

This is without a doubt a retaliation to my error. That does not however make it acceptable. In most league organisations a ban for a period of time is given for intentionally wrecking a fellow competitor and that is what I suggest in this case.

Returning to pit lane I made no contact with the 94 but did stop in front of his pit box and illegally type in frustration. I accept any penalty that I get for that action.
Session: race
Lap: 15
Timecode: 34m10s
Cars Involved: (58# and then the offender's car # 89
Description of the situation: diving, can never make the corner without using me as brake and on top not giving position back.

Session: race
Lap: 22
Timecode: 47m40s
Cars Involved: (58# and then the offender's car #17)
Description of the situation: Waiting to revenge wreck. What a ****ing twat, after costing me a win in the kyoto 500 he has the nerves to pull this shit what a ****ing **** you are Nathan Lamoth.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
Lap: 13
Timecode: 29m45s ---->
Cars Involved: #45 H.Tanskanen and #29 M. Nielsen
Description of the situation: I keep my line on leftside and 29# moves to rightside. Right before the braking point, he decides to change the line, and pushes me away from the track.
Lap: 21
Timecode: Around 44:14
Cars Involved: #17 and #58
Description of the situation: Apparently, 58 was too busy to keep his attention at 17 as he punts him off at T1, since the FXO has a later braking point than the XRT but 58 was behind 17 for a while, and therefore should have acknowledged that 17 had an earlier braking point. Next time 58, keep your head infront of your monitor, not up your ass.
Timecode: 33m 05s
Cars Involved: #11 and #89
Description of the situation: After 89 messes up 2 different times allowing me to gain ground, he trys to hold it on the inside on the double left and slides into the grass, then comes flying up the inside brakes lates and slides up the track on hitting me wide, he then goes and punts off the #58 next turn

Quote :Description of the situation: 11 jumps every restart and passes before line, as do others. Admins should check this anyways, so im not putting lap numbers

Lap 12 restart you pass as well. not that it matters because no where in the rules does it state you can not pass before S/F
Attached images
restarts.png
In race protest against #52
Deemed not intentional wrecking...
#52 will serve a ROTG (rear of grid) penalty next round for chatting without permission and general disrespect to admins. Please note we do not ask for excuses in the server let us deal with it post race in protests.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Session: Race
Lap: 13 (lap starting after restart)
Timecode: 29min 12sec onwards.
Cars Involved: #42 and #94 P.Diaz
Description of the situation: snip

#94 at fault, 94 lifted off brake and used the accelerator, effectively rear ending the #42. Penalty for #94 TBA
Quote from ChristijaNL :Session: race
Timecode: 34m10s
Cars Involved: (58# and then the offender's car # 89
Description of the situation: diving, can never make the corner without using me as brake and on top not giving position back.

#89 at fault, #58 had the line. #89 will be given a 5 Grid place penalty
Quote from Henqqa :Session: Race
Lap: 13
Timecode: 29m45s ---->
Cars Involved: #45 H.Tanskanen and #29 M. Nielsen
Description of the situation: I keep my line on leftside and 29# moves to rightside. Right before the braking point, he decides to change the line, and pushes me away from the track.

#29 at fault, 5 grid penalty
Quote from Yuusei :Session: Race
Timecode: 33m 05s
Cars Involved: #11 and #89
Description of the situation: After 89 messes up 2 different times allowing me to gain ground, he trys to hold it on the inside on the double left and slides into the grass, then comes flying up the inside brakes lates and slides up the track on hitting me wide, he then goes and punts off the #58 next turn

Lap 12 restart you pass as well. not that it matters because no where in the rules does it state you can not pass before S/F

#89 compiled with previous protest to equal a -5 grid
#17 and #94 have been disqualified from this round for intentional wrecking, a 5 grid place penalty will be assigned next round in heat #1 and both drivers are on probation for 2 rounds.
#42 - 5 grid penalty for chat, warning for aggressive driving
penalty for the #94 has been asked to have a second review, due to penalty being same for both 17 and 94 we will be reviewing both instances
Please do an admin review and not a 3rd party review lol
Lap: 1
Timecode: 5:30
Cars Involved: #60 and #66
Description of the situation: Weaving block.

Lap: 18
Timecode: 39:25
Description of the situation: Weaving Block.
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from Dennis93 :Session: Race
Lap: 1
Timecode: 5:30
Description of the situation: Weaving block.

66 Made one move that straight and one back, no penalty
Quote :
Lap: 18
Timecode: 39:25
Description of the situation: Weaving Block.

66 chose line for corner did not move more than once across and once back, no penalty
protests closed,
94 and 17 are banned until December 29th and then on probation until January 26th. previous penalty still applies
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG