The online racing simulator
Quote from Senninha25 :For Round 3 we are seriously thinking about making points only available if you finish at least 75% of the race distance(s).

Sounds like a good idea to me.
I think this rule will work, if there are certain exceptions.
Exceptions cause complications.

And be sure that after you restart your server (I guess you did this to change password), be sure to also have the layout loaded (it currently is not).
Quote from Mustangman759 :I think this rule will work, if there are certain exceptions.

No exceptions. You leave/are forced to retire from the race without completing 75% distance, you get no points. And that's actually pretty easy for the kind of races that we're running.

It would be ridiculous if someone parked their car in the pits for the whole race and then got out for the final lap just to cross the line and get some points, right?
Normally for short races it's 90% (like BTCC and F1) compared with 70% for endurance races. I also found it very strange that you scored two drivers as completing 12 laps and not 11 when they retired on the final lap in round 1, that's just not how it works in real life.
Quote from boothy :Normally for short races it's 90% (like BTCC and F1) compared with 70% for endurance races. I also found it very strange that you scored two drivers as completing 12 laps and not 11 when they retired on the final lap in round 1, that's just not how it works in real life.

those are all adjustable
Rui asked me to do some suggestions.

- clear rules on restarts in regards to overtaking

- clear rules on what is allowed in defending a position. At kyoto a certain xrt was weaving mulitiple times to get me in my fxo out of his slipstream, is this allowed?

- have more then 1 guy deal with the protests and refer to the rules book when u do hand out a penalty.

- penalty's for unnecessary chat and enforce this, dont just say it.

- penalty's for swearing

- a clear rulesbook that states what penalty is handed out when. For example ; making contact and gaining a position, revenge wrecking etc..
Quote from ChristijaNL : At kyoto a certain xrt was weaving mulitiple times to get me in my fxo out of his slipstream, is this allowed?

Was it Krasi by any chance?
No.
I had same experience as Ramon, XRT's were being very "rude" on oval especially on restarts.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Rui asked me to do some suggestions.

- clear rules on restarts in regards to overtaking

- clear rules on what is allowed in defending a position. At kyoto a certain xrt was weaving mulitiple times to get me in my fxo out of his slipstream, is this allowed?

- have more then 1 guy deal with the protests and refer to the rules book when u do hand out a penalty.

- penalty's for unnecessary chat and enforce this, dont just say it.

- penalty's for swearing

- a clear rulesbook that states what penalty is handed out when. For example ; making contact and gaining a position, revenge wrecking etc..

The whole rulebook needs to be rethought and rewrote. For one, its not a major deal at all, but with my numberplate, I looked in the rulebook and it said "Car skins must contain a driver's number in a clearly visible fashion on the number plates." So i went on with making my corny flying phil design based off of flying lizard. Then i'm told can't move number plates. Then the person who actually posts the rulebook doesnt even know if you can pass before S/F or not.

Was this rulebook just made to say you have a rulebook thinking no one is going to look at it, and just change things as you go or what??

Take a long time and just think of every little thing and situation you can think of, write it out and what penalty will come with that action. Not just trying to think of a good punishment off the top of your head and being yelled at for being "biased"
I uploaded an original rule book which was completely revised 2-3 mos ago thats why its on my account. Also, my protest got rejected. So end of conspiracy mate
@ Protest topic, my suggestion is : Dennis, change ur drugs
Quote from Bmxtwins :I uploaded an original rule book which was completely revised 2-3 mos ago thats why its on my account. Also, my protest got rejected. So end of conspiracy mate

The protest shouldn't of even been posted in the first place because according to the rule book what happened was legal.

But back to revising the rule book, I seen while watching the replay, that Oscar got a warning for bump drafting, but where in the rules does it say no bump drafting? Just revise the rulebook into full detail of offenses with penalties is all im suggesting, and a lot of this who is right or wrong fighting will end.
It was stated in pre race I believe. You are right, but a little bit of common sense goes along ways.
Quote from Bmxtwins :It was stated in pre race I believe. You are right, but a little bit of common sense goes along ways.

Was not mentioned pre race, and if someone doesnt use common sense and causes an accident we got that revised rule book to fall back on right?
Quote from Yuusei :Was not mentioned pre race, and if someone doesnt use common sense and causes an accident we got that revised rule book to fall back on right?

this
Personally i havnt read all of the rule book, but i dont think it would do any harm in reviewing those protests that require to be reviewed once again. I also dont think it would be a problem if some structural criticism was made about some of the rules / penalties that were given so these guys can get your feedback on the matter, so that some edits could be made to the rulebook.

Remember guys, its the first season of Live For Slicks, so there will be some glitches in the system, if you can put it that way. Some decisions may be stupid, and some may be slightly wrong, but what you have to remember is the Revolutionary guys dont have any where near as much of experience as the NDR crew. Im not saying they shouldnt make events / series, im just saying there are bound to be mistakes made, and the only way to make it better is stop bitching, suck it up and make some suggestions here, without trying to troll or flame it too much.

A suggestion i will make, is since Mr. Palmer is helping you out, maybe it wouldnt be such a problem to ask if you can use his general sporting code, and use his rule books as guide lines for yours, as his are near perfection.
Quote from xtraction :
A suggestion i will make, is since Mr. Palmer is helping you out, maybe it wouldnt be such a problem to ask if you can use his general sporting code, and use his rule books as guide lines for yours, as his are near perfection.

We do have our own sporting code - it's just that the rulebook wasn't developed in detail to address situations like the ones we're dealing with now. Although I wouldn't mind taking a page or two off Deko's book, so +1
Quote from xtraction :A suggestion i will make, is since Mr. Palmer is helping you out, maybe it wouldnt be such a problem to ask if you can use his general sporting code, and use his rule books as guide lines for yours, as his are near perfection.

DON'T SAY THAT, IT MAKES ME SEEM BETTER THAN I REALLY AM!1!1!11!!11!!!!1!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG