The online racing simulator
Revenge / intentional wrecking should be an offense which results instantly in a ban. Not something which gets near enough the same penalty for 'aggressive driving'. Not avoidable contact but aggressive driving. It's blindingly stupid. 2 people got away with intentional wrecking that round, the penalties they have show no margin of severity over any other penalty rewarded.

Your rules state that revenge wrecking is a much more serious offence than most others and in any other respectable league environment both of the wreckers would receive lengthy bans.

Try harder next time.

Oscar.
If a league is to be tight and clean, penalties should be harsh all the way without exceptions what so ever, or i can see things going in that direction... repeatedly.
As always, we allow a 2nd review. Please send me a pm if you wish to have a protest reviewed again
Would love to see a replay of the race...
Quote from xtraction :Surely thats just giving up, letting him win. Something maybe caused him to do it if he did it on purpose, we may never know.

Yea i hit him earlier in the race under breaking, i waited for him to recover and let him get back in front, wanted to say sorry but chat was closed.

So he did have a reason, he was angry.
-
(N I K I) DELETED by Senninha25 : Please take your little beef to the PM's, that's none of our business.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Senninha25 : Please take your little beef to the PM's, that's none of our business.
I have to admit I wrecked Ramon on purpose, I was out of my mind and thought that he intentionally wrecked me in T1. I don't want to be on probation, I want a ban so it can be fair. I don't know if you'll accept this Ramon, but I apologise, it won't happen again.
I love the smell of ozone in the air when there are raging Italians around
Thanks mate i accept it, however the admins have spoken and u got somewhat lucky i gues.

I don't want u to get a ban, The main reason i left this series is cause of the way its being led. If u were to be banned now it is not gonna change that, so keep on racing, i am out.
Gotta love how people who didn't even show up for yesterday's race just jump in here to slag people off.

Anyway, nice of Nathan to confess to doing it at least. It won't stop him from getting a team warning and a Revolutionary Racing ban (or shorten it for that matter), but if more people confessed to ****ing up in the heat of the moment...that's worth some respect because it really takes guts to admit that.

Ramon, before you leave, can you leave a post talking about what made you withdraw on the Suggestions thread? Would be pretty cool to have some feedback on what went wrong.
Quote from boothy :Would love to see a replay of the race...

Racing in general was fine. Just 2 isolated incidents where people got mad at eachother. Matt will upload a replay soon
-
(oscarhardwick) DELETED by Senninha25 : Please take your little beef to the PM's, that's none of our business.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Senninha25 : Please take your little beef to the PM's, that's none of our business.
Ok, take it to PM's. Suggestions can go to the proper thread.
This thread is closed

Live For Slicks - Round 2 Race Discussion
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG