The online racing simulator
Quote from krkriv :Dude, don't make me to rage on you. You told me "worst blocker in the world"? Go to doctor dude, im not here to play tamagotchi, im here for racing. I was just holding inside line so you couldn't use the advantage of fxo.

worst!? what about you read next time is said worlds best blocker.
Quote from krkriv :It's your problem you can't pass me, like Sean. He felt guilty to tap my rear in the long right hander before 2nd split, when I was 98% in front of him. So that's a fair move, sean?

I apologies for the contact there, but in terms of your blocking, it would be wise to pick a line and stick with it, instead of moving all over the track. I was clearly faster than you for the majority of the time you where blocking, and you slowed us both down we had no chance to catch 1st & 2nd, but only for 5th & 6th to close the gap massively.

See you all next round.
In all fairness, Krasi didn't block me once when i was battling with him, he would move to inside and hold that line, that was all.

Lets all just relax

Good race though, Dennis had a little bit too much today, but with only 5-6 laps practice im really happy
Quote from xtraction :I apologies for the contact there, but in terms of your blocking, it would be wise to pick a line and stick with it, instead of moving all over the track. I was clearly faster than you for the majority of the time you where blocking, and you slowed us both down we had no chance to catch 1st & 2nd, but only for 5th & 6th to close the gap massively.

See you all next round.

The fact you are faster, doesn't mean i must let you around, great logic. And still nielsen, i explained you few things
I gave the positions back, Joe. Anyways I thought it was mentioned pre race, i guess not
Quote from Yuusei :

Lap 12 restart you pass as well. not that it matters because no where in the rules does it state you can not pass before S/F

False.

Cautions are always yellow flag till the point of the s/f line.
From what I heared it looked great fun! I hope to be there next round as I am away this weekend with family.

From previous experience in other threads nothing is won from constantly flaming one another so as Joe said lets relax and if u got an issue then that's why the protest threads are there.

By the way what was the top 3?
Quote from Bmxtwins :I gave the positions back, Joe. Anyways I thought it was mentioned pre race, i guess not

I wouldn't call it a jump to begin with, I did not lag back for a better restart, #61 just had a bad start. You did not give it back intentionally, you did not lift the whole time, you just got passed.

Quote from Dennis93 :False.

Cautions are always yellow flag till the point of the s/f line.

Green means go.
Yellow means slow.
I see green, I go vroom.

Poem by Joe Letteriello

No passing before S/F is league decision and it was not mentioned pre race or in the rulebook.
I won, Joe 2nd, and impressive Sean 3rd.
I gotta hate that skin linked to car to driver profile in lfs... I just do. Things wouldve... anyway.

Thought id take it easy on the start and pick up whats left from t1 carnage. last to p20.

Then when tires were to get into proper temp frame i felt the need to push and bypass, thats when things went a bit. I feel the need to sent apologies to 58# for that... well theres not other word for it dive bom i tried to attempt on him. Still i guess we could've made the corner if he wasnt to cover that intensely, but its his right to do so i believe.
#11... oh well, that switchback u tried to make on t3 felt like just enough to loosen my car and gain your advantage, i felt the urge to get back that possition asap and go on my way, because as the time passed after that i was opening a decent gap. I was tad too aggressive, misjudged the way the car will slide out so im sorry about that.

In conclusion it wasnt that bad race for me, if only those accidents werent meant to happen.
Quote from ZanZi :#11... oh well, that switchback u tried to make on t3 felt like just enough to loosen my car and gain your advantage, i felt the urge to get back that possition asap and go on my way, because as the time passed after that i was opening a decent gap. I was tad too aggressive, misjudged the way the car will slide out so im sorry about that.

It's cool, i knew you were faster then me and so i was trying to get a decent gap where you wouldn't catch and pass me until the oval since ray was on my tail
Quote from krkriv :The fact you are faster, doesn't mean i must let you around, great logic. And still nielsen, i explained you few things

In no way was i implying that at all. Plain and simple, what i meant was that you where slower, doing some aggressive blocking, yes ofcourse you will fight to hold your position, but you where doing it to a point where we would lose over a second per lap, hense 5th & 6th catching us. Again, apologies for the contact, wasnt intentional, i dont know if i came up to you or you came down to me, but it was minimal, just that your car was unbalanced on the entry as expected. I dont wanna start an argument or a flame war, Round 2 over, lets move on.
Was quite fun chasing you joe, but having wheels bent in + camber positions didnt help me lol.
Would have been fun, but I kept timing out. Has been happening on every server for the last few days. Not sure what the issue is, hope to have it cleared up by next round.
Quote from kart-36 :but with only 5-6 laps practice im really happy

How many more times will you mention how little practice you had?
What a joke, im out of this shit.
Quote from ChristijaNL :What a joke, im out of this shit.

Fine, I did not even look at those, those were completely unbiased. Your just acting childish and arrogant.
Lots of cry babying going on around here it seems
Quote from BlueFlame :How many more times will you mention how little practice you had?

What? Just the once I guess?
Oh I see, blue flame gets and team and suddenly he gets hurt about his piss poor pace, soddi bo
Quote from Mustangman759 :Fine, I did not even look at those, those were completely unbiased. Your just acting childish and arrogant.

I can not see the point in racing the same guy next round who clearly lifts his trottle on a straight to wait for me and then puts me in a wall when i get along side.

I've had teammates being kicked from the team for the very same thing and banned from competition for a year, and u somehow come up with that penalty.

Call it arrogant or childish, what do i care. I just don't feel like racing in a league being led in such a way.

Anyways no hard feelings, i should have known this was gonna happen. Lessons learned and good luck with the rest of the league.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Anyways no hard feelings, i should have known this was gonna happen. Lessons learned and good luck with the rest of the league.

Seems like the standard of behaviour from Round 1 wasn't kept yesterday...I'll have a look at the replays and discuss some things with the guys, since the last thing we need is people withdrawing from this series because of stuff like this. I'll be honest though, we have been considering putting people on season-long probation but it seems like that's definitely not going to be enough. Sorry to see you and Oscar go, though.

Time to check the replay and the code of conduct.
Quote from kart-36 :What? Just the once I guess?
Oh I see, blue flame gets and team and suddenly he gets hurt about his piss poor pace, soddi bo

I'm just sick of your arrogance already.
Like I said, I only reiterated what was decided upon by someone who was not involved with LLM or inex. Neither driver was on a probation period either.
Quote from ChristijaNL :I can not see the point in racing the same guy next round who clearly lifts his trottle on a straight to wait for me and then puts me in a wall when i get along side.

Surely thats just giving up, letting him win. Something maybe caused him to do it if he did it on purpose, we may never know.
This thread is closed

Live For Slicks - Round 2 Race Discussion
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG