Attached images
XRT_inex_mikeL4S.jpg
New skin for #32
Attached images
XRT_CoRe2011_LFS32.jpg
William Fernandes 86
Attached images
FXO_L4s86.jpg
this has to be either one of the worst, or one of the most random skins i've done.
Attached images
XRT_RD_GenR_L4S.jpg
Please note that the numberplate layer is always left unchanged (apart from the number, of course).

Rui's EDIT: I thought we had said this before, but I probably deleted that during the last cleanup. Please pay attention to this little message so cases like Yuusei's don't happen again.
Attached images
FXO_L4S-6th47 998.jpg
My skin(93)
Attached images
XRT_inex_isaac_L4S.jpg
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Senninha25 : Skin obsolete, driver has changed cars.
Attached images
FXO_L4s43.jpg
Attached images
XRT_l4s49.jpg
Attached images
XRT_cqsmieszeksliki.jpg
Quote from gangster13 :#18

please move the number plate to the door of the car for next round. Will let it go for this one
Attached images
XRT_JH36.jpg
-
(edge3147) DELETED by Senninha25 : Skin obsolete, driver has changed cars.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Please note that the numberplate layer is always left unchanged (apart from the number, of course).

Keep this in mind for Round 3 - skins that have a modified numberplate layer will be considered invalid. It doesn't matter if it gets in the way of the team name, it's supposed to stay unchanged at all times.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by Senninha25 : Found that skin, the driver had changed car so that skin ain't needed here anymore.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Senninha25 : Found that skin, the driver had changed car so that skin ain't needed here anymore.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by Senninha25 : Found that skin, the driver had changed car so that skin ain't needed here anymore.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by Bmxtwins : off topic
I'll end this shit once and for all - check the attached image.

We'll give the skinners a bit of breathing room now for their numberplates not to obstruct anything in the skin, so the area in red is where the numberplate can be placed around.
Attached images
Image2.jpg
#90 Simplexity FXO
Attached images
FXO_SimpLFS.jpg
#97 Simplexity FXO
70# Creative drivers Fxo
Attached images
FXO_CD_Creative70.jpg
Sry for the off topic post here, i'll upload the #97 skin shortly.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Franky.S : withdrawn
Thanks frank, aproved
Attached images
FXO_breeze.jpg

Live For Slicks - Skins
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG