The online racing simulator
2013 RNCS First Oval License Test!
I will be holding our first oval track license test in preparation for the 2013 Realistic NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday, October 21st at 13:00 GMT (yes, early because that's the only time that I have right now available I'm afraid).

Server: Realistic NASCAR Server
Password: oval55

The test session will last anywhere from 20 min. to an hour. It all depends on the number of drivers and the qualifications of those attending. We will be testing using a verity of cars and tires on KY1 (and maybe F24 for a few min.).

This test will also help determine what tires will be allowed on certain race weekends. In order to attend participants will be required to submit the following information to me either via this forum or PM:
Driver's First and Last Name:
LFSWorld Name:
Nationality:

Those who fail to provide this information and are approved for a new Realistic NASCAR oval license will be PM'ed on the LFSforums requesting this information. Failure to respond to this PM may result in the license being revoked.

All those who receive a new license will be PM'ed with a notification. Here's the current license holders list for those who are interested: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870 ... %20Cup/License%20List.pdf

Those who already hold both licenses are more than welcome to attend and enjoy this test session in order to help provide us at Realistic NASCAR with more information in order to make this series as fair and exciting as possible

I may be the only admin there Sunday, so all are asked to follow all requests promptly even though we will not have any official races with SC's or anything of that sort. Following the event however we will have some public oval racing on the server more than likely. All of those interested in participating in the 2013 Realistic NASCAR Cup Series are invited to attend this event. We'd love to see you there

Participants will have the chance to receive both licenses at this test session!
Driver's First and Last Name: Patrick Hall
LFSWorld Name: FalconBridge
Nationality: Canadian
#3 - Sobis
Don't worry I'll be there (unless something unexpected happens).
Driver's First and Last Name: Remco Majoor
LFSWorld Name: CodeLyoko1
Nationality: Dutch
Driver's First and Last Name: Samppa Koski
LFSWorld Name: K.Räikkönen 1
Nationality: Finnish
Driver's First and Last Name: Martin Kapal
LFSWorld Name: Flame CZE
Nationality: Czech Republic
Driver's First and Last Name: Mindaugas Stankus
LFSWorld Name: Mindaugas S.
Nationality: Lithuania
I won't be able to attend the session, can I still receive a license?
Quote from Bmxtwins :I won't be able to attend the session, can I still receive a license?

Of course, just not at this license test. There will be many more
Driver's First and Last Name: Bozhidar Velinov
LFSWorld Name: F1 mainiac
Nationality: Bulgaria
Driver's First and Last Name: William Fernandes
LFSWorld Name: wfr0021
Nationality: Brazil
-
(Denny12) DELETED by Denny12 : My birthday party.. no time :D
Driver's First and Last Name: Jaroslav Dohnalík
LFSWorld Name: Fast Jarda
Nationality: Czech Republic
Driver's First and Last Name: Matt Kingsbury
LFSWorld Name: Mustangman759
Nationality: American
never know might make it back for one
im in

Driver's First and Last Name: Teppo Rinne
LFSWorld Name:Teppo.jr
Nationality:Finland
Quote of the month from the last race of this:

I guess,I'm just too fat,even for american standarts...
LOL Rony and Matt

We at least had some fun today I think

License reviews will be completed by this time next week. If you havn't posted your information and want a license please post your information here as soon as you get the chance
Attached images
RNCS Test Session Finish.jpg
-
(Cornys) DELETED by Cornys : Double Post
I am nub cause i gave due to lag and he isn't cause he is crasher .. Americans
Quote from Eclipsed :Quote of the month from the last race of this:

I guess,I'm just too fat,even for american standarts...

trollolol
I actually thought I left you enough room until I saw that part :P
damn forgot totaly well ill be there next time... atleast i hope so

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG