The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :FXO can win the race if it gauges it's slingshot well enough. I mean lets be honest Ky2 has some large advantages to FXO besides the oval, and WE1 isnt too bad either.

I can only see T1, the hairpin and the last 3 bends as an advantage for FXO. Rest is XRT territory, so KY2 is most likely XRT dominated track.
Well the only part where the XRT is realy are getting something is on the oval part. in the corners and brake point the fxo is way better..
Warning: It's a rant
I didn't want to discuss this in nFinity thread, even though it's the one that sparked these thoughts, so I'll give a question in here as it seems appropriate. And my point of view on it.

Why are your holding TBO league in the same period of the year when leading TBO league, World TBO Championship Series is holding its events for 2nd year running in this period? It was obvious they were going to hold the events in this part of the year, especially because they posted their schedule before you guys and now the competition is a little bit split between the two.

Please don't rant on me it's all so very different because of the tire rules. There are differences and I know that, but there are similarities as well.

It absolutely makes no sense to have two leagues of basically the same type of racing attending to hold events at the same level at the same time, when there is so very much time around the rest of the year.

We now have this two TBO leagues from September to end of the year and then it's all dry for next 8 months, 8 months! That's a freaking long time, you know.

I know this period of the year is prime period to hold events, no doubt about that. But, they were here first and they're having stronger pack than you. Also, from January to April is just as prime period to hold events and that would have been my choice if I was in your place.
-
(NielsenRacer) DELETED by NielsenRacer : nvm
Okay Niki, expect to see your league up after these two end.
@ niki's rant..

Then choose.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : mehnikiplz
Quote from N I K I :I didn't want to discuss this in nFinity thread, even though it's the one that sparked these thoughts, so I'll give a question in here as it seems appropriate. And my point of view on it.

Why are your holding TBO league in the same period of the year when leading TBO league, World TBO Championship Series is holding its events for 2nd year running in this period? It was obvious they were going to hold the events in this part of the year, especially because they posted their schedule before you guys and now the competition is a little bit split between the two.

Please don't rant on me it's all so very different because of the tire rules. There are differences and I know that, but there are similarities as well.

It absolutely makes no sense to have two leagues of basically the same type of racing attending to hold events at the same level at the same time, when there is so very much time around the rest of the year.

We now have this two TBO leagues from September to end of the year and then it's all dry for next 8 months, 8 months! That's a freaking long time, you know.

I know this period of the year is prime period to hold events, no doubt about that. But, they were here first and they're having stronger pack than you. Also, from January to April is just as prime period to hold events and that would have been my choice if I was in your place.

Hi, our schedule was announced first, and was added to the calendar already. WTBOS had an announcement in May that the schedule would come soon, and on top of this their events usually get cancelled anyways, but never announced it until the 23rd of August, while ours was fully releasedon August 16th.

So ask Cornys, not us.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hi, our schedule was announced first, and was added to the calendar already. WTBOS had an announcement in May that the schedule would come soon, and on top of this their events usually get cancelled anyways, but never announced it until the 23rd of August, while ours was fully releasedon August 16th.

So ask Cornys, not us.

They announced which months it will take part, so cut the attitude. As I stated already, that league was and still is leading TBO league, for other events of theirs I wasn't talking about and you can't stuff WTBOS with that.

@Dennis: I made my choice, I'm just surprised at this whole ignorance of this leagues administration. They could have had much more attractive races with little bit more reasoning.

@PMD: lolno ;p
Quote from N I K I :They announced which months it will take part, so cut the attitude. As I stated already, that league was and still is leading TBO league, for other events of theirs I wasn't talking about and you can't stuff WTBOS with that.

@Dennis: I made my choice, I'm just surprised at this whole ignorance of this leagues administration. They could have had much more attractive races with little bit more reasoning.

@PMD: lolno ;p

lol you seriously need help, we are on different days.
Understood?
We never said we are the leading TBO series.
Understood?
We don't "disregard" RN.
Understood?
Our races are attractive enough, if you don't want to show up that is your preference and anyone else's preference if they do.
Understood?
We are not going to change how we run events (scheduling wise) just because you think you know everything.
Understood?
Niki, Y U NO UNDERSTAND
What the **** is going on here?! Niki, why should you care about not having TBOs for a while? Think about this: the first reason why I'm so sick of GTR's is that they're on ALL. ****ING. YEAR. LONG. (and I'm not the only one thinking this) And I don't want people to get sick of TBO racing because of the same reason, so the calendar stays as it is.

We're not thinking of WTBO as competitors (well not me), to be honest, we're basing our league on theirs more than anything else (hell, I'm even racing in WTBO!), and our first-ever season has just started, so to compete against them using some of their own stuff would be a stupid and cowardly thing to do. We have organised this league to test a new concept, NOT to compete against WTBO. The main points have been posted now, so if you're still insisting on washing your dirty laundry here after this, then you haven't read this post or are just wasting your time spreading hate...and then it's LLM and the Nubsburies' fault, right?

Reply rant over. Next time I'll start deleting posts. And Matt, chill out. And get your memes right. ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY USE A Y U NO MEME WITHOUT THE "Y U NO". Nubbo.
Also..

It didn't use to be a problem for anyone to run various GTR leagues along side MoE, IGTC, iTCC... hell there was days where i had 3 races a week.. this is cakewalk.
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : nikiYOUareMAKINGmyDAY
Niki tbh why? Could have been a relevant one if it was before the season started. Ofc maybe two TBOs league can be too much but tbh for once there are several TBO leagues don't see the point at complaining

For me, World TBO is kind of endurance as races are long. This is kind of what 24hrs used to be until early 2000s. This championship is more BTCC/WTCC style so I don't see why those two championship are so similar. The only point is that this champ is using slick tyres and the other one is using normal road tyres so you can't use the same set to race in both leagues however it's kind of the same as racing in the same month MoE at SO4 with GT2 and IGTC at AS4 with a sprint GTR race.

RR started to discuss this league in March or so. So you should have tell your point earlier and maybe it will have change something. Now it is just something to start flaming war again on lfsf.

Anyway maybe we should come back to original topic guys was an entertaining race for a first event ! Looking forward to seeing the next few race and I promess, I will not commentate !
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : pfff
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Senninha25 : Shitty meme followed by a typo - cool combo, bro.
I'm not involved with this in any way but I have to say, since when having active leagues running in LFS has been a problem? First we complain that LFS is 'dying' and there aren't enough leagues, and when new leagues with potential come up, you start complaining that it's stupid to have many leagues. Make up your mind. This is only for the better.
Agree 100%

LFS needs a new flavour and Live For Slicks gives that.
You're missing the point because some of the LLM members are too American to argue.

The point is, having too much TBO's right now hurts later as I already pointed out and there will be further more to this point later in the post. The reason I hadn't brought this up any time sooner is because I simply thought it wouldn't be as popular and it still isn't among the best teams. I'm just trying to help you learn here for next season, already.

I mean yeah, the rant might be a bit over the top, but you sure brought it on yourself. Just thinking about yourself and your series is never the best thing to do. Then being so American about it, omg PMD how do you even talk to them. Anyway, You have to see where you fit in with the whole leagues system and you obviously still need to realize that.

How in hell do you expect someone to do two TBO leagues that need different setups at the same time, when he wants to race LX and GT1s as well. I might be only one arguing this point, but there are a whole lot more people thinking and going that way and you can find that out if you check where they race and how they race etc. They might be a bit more cba to argue than me, so I just might seem alone in here. Besides, it doesn't matter how many people argue the point if point is correct it will always be correct or if it is invalid it will always be invalid. So, please LLM, facts in the argument, not personal feelings and whining back at me.

There can't be too much TBO, and my suggestion isn't hurting in a way to say we would get bored of tbo racing. It's with different tires, different setups, different tracks, different styles of racing in race length and all that, so it fits in perfectly to have one series after another if you would just open you eyes a little bit and realize that there are a number of other leagues that we're about to be running and two TBO leagues atm is suicide for the moment and for LFS leagues after the moment, haha. Goddamn Americanzoar pumping up my pressure, so I talk rude and fire my fact lazors at you.
AFAIK there is a chance NDR is running a TBO series next year, which rather makes this argument silly.
Quote from IsaacPrice :AFAIK there is a chance NDR is running a TBO series next year, which rather makes this argument silly.

Alright, I had missed that one. Thanks for pointing out. -.-

Well then, not much to say, good luck with your league LLM, you might have picked the right timing after all.
Quote from N I K I :You're missing the point because some of the LLM members are too American to argue.

The point is, having too much TBO's right now hurts later as I already pointed out and there will be further more to this point later in the post. The reason I hadn't brought this up any time sooner is because I simply thought it wouldn't be as popular and it still isn't among the best teams. I'm just trying to help you learn here for next season, already.

I mean yeah, the rant might be a bit over the top, but you sure brought it on yourself. Just thinking about yourself and your series is never the best thing to do. Then being so American about it, omg PMD how do you even talk to them. Anyway, You have to see where you fit in with the whole leagues system and you obviously still need to realize that.

How in hell do you expect someone to do two TBO leagues that need different setups at the same time, when he wants to race LX and GT1s as well. I might be only one arguing this point, but there are a whole lot more people thinking and going that way and you can find that out if you check where they race and how they race etc. They might be a bit more cba to argue than me, so I just might seem alone in here. Besides, it doesn't matter how many people argue the point if point is correct it will always be correct or if it is invalid it will always be invalid. So, please LLM, facts in the argument, not personal feelings and whining back at me.

There can't be too much TBO, and my suggestion isn't hurting in a way to say we would get bored of tbo racing. It's with different tires, different setups, different tracks, different styles of racing in race length and all that, so it fits in perfectly to have one series after another if you would just open you eyes a little bit and realize that there are a number of other leagues that we're about to be running and two TBO leagues atm is suicide for the moment and for LFS leagues after the moment, haha. Goddamn Americanzoar pumping up my pressure, so I talk rude and fire my fact lazors at you.

The only free times on Saturdays at the times we are running was AFTER NDR finished their events. Hence the reason we slotted this way, but still let plenty of room for Deko to organize one or 2 leagues in between. After the new year we will be back to GT3 racing. Also, deko has been helping rui and matt run these races a little bit to make sure this all goes smoothly, so it seems your the only one out there who wants to see this fail. I don't see the big deal, but maybe you should've posted this back when the schedule was first released instead of after the first round, in which case you are just trying to cause chaos. Also, it's pretty clear from what dennis posted that Im not the only one that feels this way. So why dont you go make some posts on your blog expressing how we are too american for you.
Listen, no need to drag this on any longer. You should have read the last post I made!

So I say yet again Kingsbury, I made a mistake as I forgot there indeed will be another TBO league at start of the next year (or at least should be). So pls take it as a joke when I say u were being an American... I was so very busy with college and still am, so forgive me for misplacing some things around and basing argument on that. Still, none of you had a mention of that league either, so yeah, you were being a little bit American with no reason afterall.

I'm glad we sorted that out and as I said I wish you luck with your league and I don't say that in a sarcastic way. What I said about thinking you're 2nd to WTBOS, I still stand behind that and you guys yourself said you copied them in many things, so it's all roses then, right
Locking thread
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Senninha25 : typical nubsbury guff.
This thread is closed

Live For Slicks - Round 1 Race Discussion
(123 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG