The online racing simulator
Yeah was a very good race, must say Niki you was doing some good defensive driving, my only options were the late moves :P Sorry for the few taps I gave you ^^
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah was a very good race, must say Niki you was doing some good defensive driving, my only options were the late moves :P Sorry for the few taps I gave you ^^

Don't worry about late moves, I'm glad that frustration didn't get to you in a way to cause an accident.
I respectfully wish that you had crashed into each other, especially if some of the awesome lag Mikko had on the formation lap would have been involved. Atleast I was hoping for that . Seriously though, great driving. Being under that much pressure and not making a mistake is that battle with Joe because without a bad exit its pretty impossible to pass here. I'm sure next time Joe will make sure of his fuel before the start of the race, so we will have to find a little bit more pace to be able to beat him, I guess
Couldn't make it to the event, sorry for not showing up [@ administrators]
audi tt noob :leb:
Quote from MousemanLV :Couldn't make it to the event, sorry for not showing up [@ administrators]

Not a problem. Things come up

29 competitors for a 30 car field.. a Realistic NASCAR record by one

Only one more driver to go
Quote from IsaacPrice :I'm sure next time Joe will make sure of his fuel before the start of the race, so we will have to find a little bit more pace to be able to beat him, I guess

Quite crazy how many times he got on grass out of corners not to loose big amount of time, or almost any. He's driving like a mad bull.
I enjoy hotlapping, but 30 laps of it gets really tough and mistakes come more often haha!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG