The online racing simulator
password??
Quote from Senninha25 :That also leads me to say sorry to Ramon Blauwhoff, who I told to shut up during the gridding for the race as I was slowly starting to lose my patience...it wasn't an admin-like attitude, for me to be saying that.

When things go wrong i always have the habit of getting involved with the admins job, i should let that to the admins, anyways apology accepted.
Im going to be changin the server password soon, look for informational post tonight.
Current pass is 7estinda7rubber
I think that with all changes made, and thanks to deko's fault. And with the help of the drivers being positive. It will all go smoothly. Again, this definitely depends on your cooperation.

As for the stream. I'll try to be unbiased in my commentation, if anyone wants to help the doors open.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I think that with all changes made, and thanks to deko's fault. And with the help of the drivers being positive. It will all go smoothly. Again, this definitely depends on your cooperation.

As for the stream. I'll try to be unbiased in my commentation, if anyone wants to help the doors open.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

@ All: About everyone did something wrong / stupid during the test round.

I was there out of boredom / desire to do nothing too much, yet like always I end up in a big role or somesuch.

I normally would have left everything to run it's course and yell later, but that was just too much.

A few reminders:

ADMINS: Know who is in what role. Stay in that role. Have a contingency plan if the original one goes belly-up.

DRIVERS: Take it seriously, the admins cannot control well if the drivers are acting like fools and taking the piss.

Good luck, have fun.
I think he typoed there, but getting stuff sorted will be done.
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv
Deko, it ws supposed to say all the errors were my fault, but thanks to deko..... (they were fixed). Not what i meant to tyPe at all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG