The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks - Streaming Discussion (formerly Looking for Commentators)
If anyone is interested in commentating let me know, Ill be streaming all the races and qualifications.
Me possibly, I just signed up, but I'll probably fail at driving, might be better if I'd do some commentating.
Official Broadcasting Discussion Thread
Since this thread hasn't got too many replies, I thought I'd bring this one back and turn it into a place to discuss anything stream-related (Broadcasting, commentary, etc.) instead of creating a completely new thread.
Because the Revolutionary Racing Channel is broadcasting all of this league's races, and because we are still unexperienced in live broadcasting, as you could see in the horrible car-crash that was the WTBOCS race stream, we still have a lot to improve. So, because L4Slicks is supposed to be a waft of fresh air in terms of LFS Racing, the last thing I want to see happen to it is have bad broadcasting standards make it come across as a bean-fed fart to the audience (couldn't come up with a better metaphor, sorry).

So the main purposes of this thread now are for people to weigh in with their opinion on what our broadcasts should have and also share their broadcasting experience with us. You can still volunteer to help out if you want, too!

By the way, this is the channel that will be used for broadcasting.
How do you think the Test Races' broadcast went?
We want to know the racers, and pretty much everyone's opinion, of those who watched yesterday's stream of the L4Slicks Test Round.
I have my own opinion on this, but first I want to hear you guys' opinions on the quality of yesterday's broadcast by bmxtwins, including commentary and race coverage, and what you think we should improve on!
Use peoples names rather than the number when you're referring to who's racing. Nobody who watches wants to check what number means who and its not always possible to tell the number of the car by watching the stream like it is irl in your useless nascar series you americans. Also I'd have loved to see your logic with the numbers in a racing situation, would have been hilarious. "07 RACING 7 SIDE BY SIDE, CONTACT!! 07 PUSHES 7 INTO THE GRAVEL, 7 SPINS OMAGAD"
Don't insult other drivers, even if they did something wrong (ex: And Team Rock Racing ragequits, nothing surprising [...] one of them got banned for being a retard).
Says : ''Don't insult other drivers '' still say an insult :X
Quote from F1 mainiac :Says : ''Don't insult other drivers '' still say an insult :X

he was just quoting iirc
Yea me and ant were having fun with it since noone was watching anyways
Problem is that no one watching (that and those who will watch it on demand) was having fun.
Maybe I'll be available for that
Pm me morgan
I might be available as well.
sounds good laury.

Live For Slicks - Streaming Discussion (formerly Looking for Commentators)
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG