The online racing simulator
I was just predicting that the stream would be a huge car crash in terms of commentary when I Matt told me he'd be doing it with some Finns.

It's hard to match up to the quality of Chris Ford/Thilo Falkenberg/Chris Wilkinson, since they are the ones who can do live commentary without stuttering or losing their train of thought.
the best commentators ever
+1
Hopefully the commentators are more respectful towards all the drivers, no matter how bad the driver is.
Not a bad race. Didnt expect much with only 15 laps of prac right before the race but managed to get a solid 5th anyway. Grats to podium, strong performance there!
The tracker said that i finished SECOND! haha well... it was going good considering we did not have proper setup and few practice laps played on RB4... but the car tricked me on fuel costs at the end, sooooooooo bad luck... lets hope we can stay tight next round, congrats to all racers and admins.
Quote from englishlord :I saw the beginning and end of the broadcast and their commentary consisted mainly of

"what a stupid ****"
"he keeps ****ing up"
"this is the most boring race i've ever seen"
"that's ****in tbo races for you"

Cornys let a bunch of finns commentate, i only ran the visuals
Quote from Bmxtwins :Cornys let a bunch of finns commentate, i only ran the visuals

You forgot Matt, he was commentating like that too...
Who did the fastest lap time? cant find it.. there was a extra point/points for that if i remember correct?
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Who did the fastest lap time? cant find it.. there was a extra point/points for that if i remember correct?

1 bonus point for the fastest lap went to Joe Holmes (2:50.20). That may only be found at LFSWorld on the race results since SPDO isn't being updated . I didn't have room on a standard size document to include the best lap times and I wanted to allow people to print off the results if they wanted to on a standard sized paper
Quote from Sobis :You forgot Matt, he was commentating like that too...

Yes, I did but I realized it was stupid but its hard when the others are doing it. Cornys needs to select his commentators ahead of time and it will be fine. Commentating aint my thing anyways since I always comment about useless stuff :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :Yes, I did but I realized it was stupid but its hard when the others are doing it. Cornys needs to select his commentators ahead of time and it will be fine. Commentating aint my thing anyways since I always comment about useless stuff :P

then why accept ?

Kyoto 225 (Round 1) Discussion Thread
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG