The online racing simulator
ETCC League event!
(41 posts, closed, started )
ETCC League event!
The ETCC league is a Large league setup to get teams together and compet for the ETCC title. We hope that this league will bring the best LFS drivers and teams together, so people have fun and get involved with other teams on LFS. The league event will start in October, there will be 6 races before Christmas when we will have a break, come back half way through January to finish the last 10 races of the league. More information about the league will be posted soon. If you have any questions please post on our forum.

We are looking to get 6 or more teams to enter this league event (To register as a team go to our forum or contact page) each team is alowed 2 to 5 drivers that must be named before the league starts and 1 driver that will be a backup just in case a driver drops out at the last minute.

The top threee drivers at the end of the season will all get a prize, 1st place will receve a Live For Speed Polo Shirt, LFS sticket sheet and a coffee mug with ETCC winner and your name with your car on the back, 2nd place will receve a Live For Speed T-Shirt 3 color logo, 3rd place will receve Live for Speed T-Shirt white logo. The winning team at the end of the event will receve a free server for 6 months.

If you are in a team and think you can get people from your team to race for this league then please comment below, our website if you wish to go on it and have a look about what we are all about is www.LFS-ETCC.com, thank you and we will enjoy racing with you.

list of tracks and dates for ETCC season 2012/13
Races will start 7pm uk time (gmt)
Cars GTR (fxr/fzr/xrr)

Round 1 = Blackwood = race 1 laps 28 /race 2 reverse grid laps 28 == 03/10/2012
Round 2 = AS National = race 1 laps 18 /race 2 reverse grid laps 18 == 17/10/2012
Round 3 = SO Long = race1 laps 21 /race 2 reverse grid laps 21 == 31/10/2012
Round 4 = FE gold = race 1 laps 25 /race 2 reverse grid laps 25 == 14/11/2012
Round 5 = KY National = race 1 laps 19 /race 2 reverse grid laps 19 == 28/11/2012
Round 6 = AS Club rev = race 1 laps 31 /race 2 reverse grid laps 31 == 12/12/2012

Season break for xmas holidays

Round 7 = SO Classic =race 1 laps 44 /race 2reverse grid laps 44 == 09/01/2013
Round 8 = WE International = race 1 laps 20 /reverse grid laps 20 == 23/01/2013
Round 9 = KY Oval Rev = race 1 laps 47 /race 2 laps 47 == 06/02/2013
Round 10 = SO Chicane = race 1 laps 31 /race 2 laps 31 == 20/02/2013
Round 11 = FE Green = race 1 laps 30 / race 2 reverse grid laps 30 == 06/03/2013
Round 12 = AS Club = race 1 laps 32 /race 2 reverse rid laps 32 == 20/03/2013
Round 13 = WE International Rev = race 1 laps 20 /race 2 reverse grid laps 20 == 03/04/2013
Round 14 = SO Classic Rev = race 1 laps 44 /race 2 reverse grid laps 44 == 17/04/2013
Round 15 = KY National Rev = race 1 laps 19 /race 2 reverse grid laps 19 == 01/05/2013
Round 16 = AS Grand Prix = race 1 laps 12 /race 2 reverse grid laps 12 == 15/05/2013
Which cars will be used? GTR? Any intake restriction?

Any ideas on tracks, dates, etc?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Which cars will be used? GTR? Any intake restriction?

Any ideas on tracks, dates, etc?

Yes GTR cars, not sure on tacks yet getting that sorted out this weekend and it starts on the 10th of October. If you need more infro go to the website and read the stuff, also the forum will be set up soon so you can go and ask more questions there, Thank you

EDIT~ forgot to say no intake restrictions
please avoid events on the lfs schedule already. Especially saturdays lol.
You guys already have a website. Very promising, though it's full of ugly FXR pictures. :P
Quote from N I K I :You guys already have a website. Very promising, though it's full of ugly FXR pictures. :P

We was waiting for a few teams so we could use there skins for images on the website.
I'm most certain most of the LFS Community is interested in these kind of leagues.

I'll contact a few people.
Quote from Dennis93 :I'm most certain most of the LFS Community is interested in these kind of leagues.

I'll contact a few people.

Thank you it would be very nice if we could get some teams involved with this league
how could i sign up?
Can we be less than five in the team?

ty
Quote from cougar8 :Yes and it took me a long time to make and get as good as I could I was hoping that someone would notice it

It's pretty well made actually, nice work.
Quote from capo-006-meli :how could i sign up?
Can we be less than five in the team?

ty

How many drivers do you have? I cant see it being a problem and just email me the names and the cars your drivers will be using and I will get back to you davidvlogs@hotmail.co.uk Thank you :V
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It's pretty well made actually, nice work.

Thank you very are you in a team and do you think that your team would be able to get 5 people to join the league? if you please email me with the names and cars the drivers will be using davidvlogs@hotmail.co.uk
Quote from cougar8 :Thank you very are you in a team and do you think that your team would be able to get 5 people to join the league? if you please email me with the names and cars the drivers will be using davidvlogs@hotmail.co.uk

I am personally interrested(depending on details such as schedule/ruleset/entry list, though) but since my team is extremely active there is no way I would be able attract 1 or 2 other drivers, let alone 4.
Llm will look into this
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I am personally interrested(depending on details such as schedule/ruleset/entry list, though) but since my team is extremely active there is no way I would be able attract 1 or 2 other drivers, let alone 4.

Well if you want to you can enter the event just for you if you would like?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Llm will look into this

Today we are making a contact form and getting the forum finished off so you can visit both of these to talk to us and/or ask questions about the league evernt.

league dates added above
ETCC registation now open
teams
2 teams already signed up for ETCC
Closed!
We have filled the server up and no more teams can sign up.
L on Lap and M on Motorsports are capitals btw.

Grats on the signups
Why am I so lazy? I also wanted to sign up a team
Well, good luck with the series guys!
Quote from Flame CZE :Why am I so lazy? I also wanted to sign up a team
Well, good luck with the series guys!

Oh wow, ixion signed up in the very last moment. I hope ETCC admins will re-open sign-ups later on if there is room.
This thread is closed

ETCC League event!
(41 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG