The online racing simulator
Giving feedback from HT Motorsport.
That was very good race ,we did have some problems but thats what racing all about , we had to fight up two times and manage to finish 5 overall and we had some good fights with most of the teams and cant say anything bad.

That was good race and we will be back for the next season!
Well I think Kristi's post was offensiv. It is more like the race happened as it happened no need to imagine what would have happened without that, this or this one. That was a nice season, congratulation GenR and special thanks to Vires and admins for great season aswell.
glad to hear that those of you who joined in for the last race enjoyed it. Next year we will be sure to have a tracker before the season starts
So no stream replay?
yes there appears to be no stream available
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from krkriv :So no stream replay?

I made sure i saved it but it has disappeared
Too bad but meh, nothing we can do about it now..
Meh, my commentary was epic
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Meh, my commentary was epic

If by epic you mean "biased"...Anyway, the stream turned to crap as soon as the Kings bros left because that meant we lost control of the stream (TVD) and ended up having about 30 minutes of good racing wasted because the camera was focused on the Safety Car, so not a huge loss if that stream goes to waste. Commentary wasn't too bad until Koskinenenenen marked out over his team winning and came all over the channel.
You should've record this!
Quote from Senninha25 :If by epic you mean "biased"...Anyway, the stream turned to crap as soon as the Kings bros left because that meant we lost control of the stream (TVD) and ended up having about 30 minutes of good racing wasted because the camera was focused on the Safety Car, so not a huge loss if that stream goes to waste. Commentary wasn't too bad until Koskinenenenen marked out over his team winning and came all over the channel.

I gave nathan access to my pc whch had the stream controlls up, if you hecked msn you could have told me where to switch to, i ended up setting it to genr for last 10 mins from my phone
Bumpage for the final results eyooo
When i have time
ressuuullltsss pls
Whennnn iiii hhhhaaavvvveeee tiiinmmmmeee
gooby pls
eresutsl
I don't plan on having results done until sometime in June. School work and actual work are taking priority right now as finals are coming, if I find time directly after finals you will see the results.
A cook told me once, when ppls go eating to a restaurant, what they always remember after it is the desert...food can be average, but if the desert was great the restaurant will be remember as excellent!
well as I see it , the season is over and I just need time to finish up my school work. if you guys can be patient a bit longer (2 more weeks or so) I will have it done. Or nathan can be useful for once.

Position/Car #
how the heck is 16 so far back? or is it just the race results
race results
The race results are out?? I've found my faith in being a Christian again.
Sorry for the bump, but anyone still has the replay of it? Would be awesome to watch it again.

Round 6 Discussion
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG