The online racing simulator
Will there be another one ?
Depends on bmx and mustangman I think. I wouldn't mind another tournament if there are enough people.
Possibly, 3v3 smaller map though
3v3 on small map *not bad* and bose where is my render xD
Is there anywhere replays of football? anyone willing to upload
Need to make the goals smaller than infinity metres high

But yeah it was really good fun, had a great time and was laughing for most of the match, even if my goalkeeping skills leave much to be desired
Atleast you didnt own goal like me when i tried to stop the ball who just randomly turned to goal :/
Quote from J@tko :Need to make the goals smaller than infinity metres high

Since we will use smaller teams and a smaller field, how about using ClaViCo Autocross Plugin to make actual goals?
If someone wants to help me im all for it
I would suggest having the goal mouth flush with the back wall of the field. This way if the ball gets against the end wall, the offensive team can get behind the ball and push it in front of the goal and then a scramble in front of the net occurs. The way it was set up the other day, when the ball got against the back wall, it was basically a stale-mate and no one could do anything.

http://i.imgur.com/08B3n.jpg
Was it really like that? (damn my brain)

But yeah, that's a must.
Quote from jmeade :I would suggest having the goal mouth flush with the back wall of the field. This way if the ball gets against the end wall, the offensive team can get behind the ball and push it in front of the goal and then a scramble in front of the net occurs. The way it was set up the other day, when the ball got against the back wall, it was basically a stale-mate and no one could do anything.

http://i.imgur.com/08B3n.jpg

Yes. Definitely

EDIT: And also need a marker for where the ball should be for corners. Maybe make it like a hockey-style short corner?
424 pieces and counting :X
Attached images
soccer1.JPG
Haha nice one. Will you make it with the object limit?
Each grid is (50) 10m long speedbumps, spaced close enough to not allow bumps. I might have to make it a miniature field, for 3v3 or less.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Each grid is (50) 10m long speedbumps, spaced close enough to not allow bumps. I might have to make it a miniature field, for 3v3 or less.

tell me how it goes, would love to try it and 3v3 would be fine
A little smaller than I'd like, but it's good for 1vs1 or possibly 2vs2 with small cars (XFG?)

Edit: Online at: [itbrti] Mini Soccer

Edit2: It's good for 1vs1, each speed bump acts as an object so it throws out TOO MANY PHYSICAL OBJECTS a lot.
Attached images
1vs1.jpg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :A little smaller than I'd like, but it's good for 1vs1 or possibly 2vs2 with small cars (XFG?)

Edit: Online at: [itbrti] Mini Soccer

really recomandable. However only good for 1-on-1, everything else would be messy^^ Much fun though!
Hey Dustin why is the pitch in the middle of nowhere ?
Quote from F1 mainiac :Hey Dustin why is the pitch in the middle of nowhere ?

because ayout creation insim makes you be in midde of no wheres to build objects vertically.
Nice job dustin, I could see a 1v1 or 2v2 going on with that
Could you use ramp 2 and tilt them flat? Might make it less demanding and a bit larger, just a thought
Does anyone have any replay?

LFS Database Soccer Tournament
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG