The online racing simulator
green flag is osom
Is there anywhere I can download the MPR up to now in the race? I got spun in the first formation lap and was the very last car as the green flag came o, all though my team had qualified 18th.
Teams are suppised to save theirs, but if someone can thats fine. Good luck for rest of race.
Thanks

I see it was car #13 lagging into me at 00:04:55, guess we can't protest for lag.
Awesome finish! Congrats to GenR , unnofficial season champs!
Great stuff guys Thanks for the organisers, great job on managing this long and interesting league, can't wait for next year! And congratz GenR, great driving all season long.
Thanks guys, once again great battle between Vires 05, GenR and spdo.
If I was to give feedback, please romanians, use mirrors and respect the blue flags..
What a race/season guys! Another great battle! When second to last SC came out and spdo did not pitted it was perfect for us. It worked out really well for us. But, last one came out. And we were 15-20 minutes short to our stint. We were playing "spdo" role now. We decided to pit, otherwise we would loose this battle. I stretched the stints. Second to last - 1h and 5m. And the last one was disaster. I needed to do 1h and 10 minutes with 1 set of tyres and 85% fuel. I was lapping 54s just to safe the tyres, but meh. Kristi was catching too much. I want to say thanks to my team for the whole support they gave me thru season.

And how about stream Ray? It's not demand. I hope you saved it
It should be there, I dont know if ray saved it ecause he shut it down via mobile teamviewer
He saved one called gt3 round 6 but thats not correct, ill check later
replay will be up shortly
Quote from Hahmo :Thanks guys, once again great battle between Vires 05, GenR and spdo.
If I was to give feedback, please romanians, use mirrors and respect the blue flags..

Dear Hahmo, its not nice to generalize if you have had an issue once or twice, with some back end racer.....

Being honest there have been numerous incidents in which (NON romanian) drivers were not paying attention to blue flag, nor to mirrors, but you dont see us complaining here. So do me a favor... and .... you know the rest.

Have a very pleasant day...
^^ What he said... +1
Quote from Mustangman759 :It should be there, I dont know if ray saved it ecause he shut it down via mobile teamviewer
He saved one called gt3 round 6 but thats not correct, ill check later

Damn him
Thanks all admins for a great event.
Quote from Razvan :Dear Hahmo, its not nice to generalize if you have had an issue once or twice, with some back end racer.....

Yeah, exactly, that's why I'm pointing it out because we had a problem with GTS more than once or twice yesterday. More like 6-7 times, which overall cost us the race win by seconds. But then again that's speculation which is useless now. I'm not hating on you, just giving a fair hint.
Quote from Hahmo :Yeah, exactly, that's why I'm pointing it out because we had a problem with GTS more than once or twice yesterday. More like 6-7 times,

Same here,sadly.
I finally got a chance to watch the finish over. If spdo had another lap they may have had the win.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the series, it was a hell of a season to watch and be a part of. I would personally like to thank Jack, Nathan, and Provost for help in the 6 hour and during other events. Particular thanks go to Arco and Vires for their assistance during the series, along with Dekojester and Boothy for their patience with me with the tracker, both were exceptionally helpful and did their best to assist us, and Misiek for setting up the website tracker.
Thanks to everyone for this season
There are many other "if" factors where we could win the race.
- 1 more lap
- A few blue flaggers taking seconds from me while on stint (Arco?)
- Me tabbing backwards to see space and almost hitting a wall costing me 1 second.

It's the past though
Kristi we all had back markers who got in the way it's part of racing stop trying to sound so hard done by, not everybody is out to get you. A good race has yet again had a negative spin on it by you, I don't understand why you just can't have fun and say it was a good race.

Thanks to the organisers I'm sure you learnt a lot from this season and the next one can be even better! Congratulations to Genuine Racing and spdoRacing we had some great racing with you all season long!
Quote from Kristi :

Well, I'm sorry about that, I thought you were fighting with our 05 team so I decided to keep you behind for a moment (1 or 2 laps?), sorry once more
Great race, guys...was definitely not a good run by me, though, and I greatly apologize for my mistake in the last chicane when I was trying to figure out how to let the leaders by after the caution period ended; I felt pretty stupid haha (I think it was during the 3rd or 4th hour). But otherwise, I had fun. And congrats to GenR on the championship!

Quote from Hahmo :Yeah, exactly, that's why I'm pointing it out because we had a problem with GTS more than once or twice yesterday. More like 6-7 times, which overall cost us the race win by seconds. But then again that's speculation which is useless now. I'm not hating on you, just giving a fair hint.

I'm watching back the replay, and trust me, you guys weren't the only ones that had issues with the 07 car. I'm not here to bash, but I'm just saying that it's always better to have friends out on the race track instead of enemies; you won't be making friends with over aggressive driving that causes accidents.
Quote from Kristi :There are many other "if" factors where we could win the race.
- 1 more lap
- Me tabbing backwards to see space and almost hitting a wall costing me 1 second.

It's the past though

So much bitterness and negativity, sometimes I wonder why you can’t understand that there are no good races without good competitors, it always sounds like you're racing alone and that the races you do are always won or lost by you, the 29 other cars on track are just obstacles which can be protested on… I think you should resize your ego, the tag is not what makes you a respected SPDO driver, for that you need the mentality which goes with it!... plz be sure that we have nothing against you and we’d love to respect you because you’re fast and have great pace, just give us a chance!

On a more important note, I’d like to congratulate the admins for improving the organization compared to the previous season, I am sure next season will be even better!

THX to all the drivers and more specially to SPDO and VIRES drivers, it wouldn’t have been the same without you guys, great stuff!

Going to get a haircut now, the last stint of the race has shorten my life by at least a year, I need to hide all those 100 new grey hairs ffs….
I want to give the feedback of MTDZX. It was a nice race. Was pure fun.
At start we had some problems and we had to come earlier to pit. but with this safetycar it was fine. With some nice fights and some luck we were in the mid race on position 5. The nervous come back, 20 mins before the race end i saw we dont got enough fuel. needed 5% for ending the race. i tried to safe fuel. was going rly slow, but was to late, 3 min before it ends my tyred poped. and then i was just like fu. and i waited at the startline for the end.
But it was still a really good race.
Thanks from MTDZX

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG