The online racing simulator
League is not guaged to only pros. We welcome all talent levels.
Why is the server on cruise mode? Blue flag warning doesn't work in cruise mode... Can this be fixed?
Ugh i would roll out of 6th place
Quote from kitu_gudu :Why is the server on cruise mode? Blue flag warning doesn't work in cruise mode... Can this be fixed?

Its been fixed
Looks like #05 lost a lap thanks to LFS failure
Quote from MoMo92i :Looks like #05 lost a lap thanks to LFS failure

Not sure care to elaborate?
Quote from MoMo92i :Looks like #05 lost a lap thanks to LFS failure

Does ny appear so but if you have a lap we can investigate it
well looks like they lost much time but I think that was just a big pitstop.
Yeah momo, Major damage.. took some time.. :/ So nothing wrong with lap calculations..

back in the lead now so no problems.

Unlucky for spdo getting stuck in the sandtrap btw. It's been a great battle all race for me with GenR and spdo
thanks for the help, Miro, James, Arco, Terho, and Jordan.
Thanks to deko for helping with the tracker and safety car. Much appreciated guys
Wow it looks like we are cursed or smth, its just insane how unlucky we are
Meh, it was a good race
That was a really great race! Thanks everyone especially GenR and Vires for the close and clean fight! I would like to point aswell that lapped cars were respecting blue flag like I have never seen before! Good job.

Next time I will not play the game 'how long will tyres last?' 1hour 3mins was enough ^^
We were oping to get you guys out early but jordan had a bit of difficulty with his clutch blowing
I am REALLY sorry, you can only blame me for that. I accidentally chose the wrong setup with idiotic gears that wouldn't have worked in any way for offroading or rescueing.
Quote from MoMo92i :That was a really great race! Thanks everyone especially GenR and Vires for the close and clean fight! I would like to point aswell that lapped cars were respecting blue flag like I have never seen before! Good job.

Next time I will not play the game 'how long will tyres last?' 1hour 3mins was enough ^^

Yea, was awesome! But I'm curious about the tracker bug, vires 3 on p1
Had a good start from 17th -> 7th then some contacts and back to 13th though the bigger problem for me was that there was no sign of Martin (who was supposed to start the race in first place) so there was nothing else to do than just drive into pitlane and spectate. After the race I'v heard the "great news" about Martin's CPU being dead.

Just from curiosity, did #18 e-mail the rooster change about adding L.Paszcyk to the line-up, because he was added to the line-up in confirmation in forum like 10mins before the race start. So just wondering.
Quote from krkriv :Yea, was awesome! But I'm curious about the tracker bug, vires 3 on p1

It's not a bug, it's working fine. The tracker will mark anyone finished who LFS reports as finished that it finds. It was looking for T. Csáki, not T. Csaki as the driver named himself in the server. That's why I implore people in NDR events now to submit their names to the tracker input the way they want them in game....using special characters in your signup / confirmation but not in game means that the tracker function to trim finished drivers won't work.

I've sorted it now.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :
Just from curiosity, did #18 e-mail the rooster change about adding L.Paszcyk to the line-up, because he was added to the line-up in confirmation in forum like 10mins before the race start. So just wondering.

Yes we snail mailed it aswelll
Yes I received an email and accepted it. (I SENT IT MYSELF DERP)
Well this race was my league racing debut for LLM and only my 2nd ever league race; I was A. Rossomano driving the #18 car. Despite a few issues and a rookie mistake (not warming my tires up under caution caused extreme understeer on the following restart ) I was happy to come home 5th. There were a few cars in the field that could not grasp the giving part of "give and take" which caused a few problems, but other than that, all seemed well. I very much enjoyed it and hope to race with you all again soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG