The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks - Test Driver Recruitment
Alright. This is a slightly different thread, and it's for people who want to help us out with the restrictions that we should use for the cars, so as to make them as balanced as possible.

The choice of a test driver is going to be a bit more scarce though, as we are looking for a driver with experience with all 3 cars, and most preferentially, a driver that is fast (but speed isn't compulsory as long as you know the cars well).

So bar a couple of things, the requirement sheet stays the same as in the Race Marshall thread, so:
Languages Spoken and Written:
Controller type:
Experience (be a bit more detailed):
Schedule (what days are you available for):
Why and how you think you could help:

If you want to get in contact with me, send me a PM on the forum or just visit my profile, you can grab my e-mail there and get me on MSN. (or check my user info on the left of this very post and click the blue fella:tilt
Has Microphone (Not compulsory)?: yep
Languages Spoken and Written: English, french and italian
Controller type: wheel
Experience (be a bit more detailed): I'm lazy ^^ kind of MoE 2010/2011 GT2 class champion with spdoRacing and GTAL 2009 winner with E-Team
Schedule (what days are you available for): really depend of the day, but add me to msn and request me for test
Why and how you think you could help: quite an important experience about driving and setting a car + real life track engineer.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Quote from MoMo92i :
Schedule (what days are you available for): really depend of the day, but add me to msn and request me for test .

done

Sorry to be a killjoy here, but it would be great if there was no off-topic banter here. Only post if you want to volunteer to be a test driver.

my bad for not saying that in the OP :doh:
Has Microphone (Not compulsory)?: Yes
Languages Spoken and Written: English, American and Australian
Controller type: Wheel Logitech G25
Experience (be a bit more detailed): Driven many different cars inside and outside sims and have done a lot of development for sims and real life cars, I can provide quite a lot of constructive critism and help with the development.
Schedule (what days are you available for): Usually everyday in the evenings.
Why and how you think you could help: As listed above I am free, active, have experience and would enjoy developing this concept.

Also sorry for off-topic !
Has Microphone (Not compulsory)?: I do
Languages Spoken and Written: Many
Controller type: G27
Experience (be a bit more detailed): Enough.
Schedule (what days are you available for): all de taim!
Why and how you think you could help: just cuz im dat good
ok everyone who has applied is accepted, we will send you an info packet requesting you to try a few things.

Live For Slicks - Test Driver Recruitment
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG