Session:
Lap:
Timecode:
Cars:
Description:
car 16 warning for dangerous rejoin to racing line
16 warning illegal pit road exits
19 warning illegal pit exit
My team-mate is sorry about the pit lane.

Session: race
Lap: 61 for leader, 60 for the cars involved
Timecode: 1h15min
Cars: #18 and #19
Description: At the "wall of death" turn, car #18 gains overlap but takes a very wide line. Car #19 turns in a bit early, gets blocked and thrown into the wall.
looking into protests now
Quote from tDiesel :My team-mate is sorry about the pit lane.

Description: At the "wall of death" turn, car #18 gains overlap but takes a very wide line. Car #19 turns in a bit early, gets blocked and thrown into the wall.

Yeah that was me, verry sorry for that throwning into wall your car, its definitely my fault... my car was so much underster and i didn't expected that much understeery... once more, really really sorry.
Quote from tDiesel :My team-mate is sorry about the pit lane.

Racing Incident as determined by another admin.
No penalty
Session: Race
Lap:2 (Race start)
Timecode:2:35
Cars:19
Description:
admin initiated , car #19 overtook under yellow flag. #19 will be given a DT penalty (which has no affect) next offense will equal a stop and go penalty
Session: Race
Lap: 2 (Race start)
Timecode: 2:18
Cars: #5, #7 and #19
Description:

#5 turns across the nose of #7 on the race start causing a large collision.

The driver of car #5 looks left immediately before turning across to the right, presumably to give #3 (to his left) some more room. He doesn't notice #7 there and the two cars collide. #5 will be given the benefit of the doubt, for the fact he was moving across to give #3 more room, and #7 was only just alongside (just popped out of slipstream) him. Racing incident, but with a general caution to everyone to be careful of your surroundings especially on the start when there are lots of cars in a small space.

#19 comes into the wreck zone pretty quickly, only braking at the last second. Again a general warning that, particularly when there's no yellow flags, to be aware of the track ahead of you - lots of brake lights a long distance before a corner means there's probably been an incident, so be prepared to slow down!
This thread is closed

Round 5 Protests
(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG