The online racing simulator

Poll : 6 Hours course change to as5?

yes
no
Round 6 track change discussion
Round 6. AS71r alt - 6 hours - 5/5/2012 - 5/12/2012
was the original configuration for this round. We are going to change the course to AS5 after discussion between multiple teams. I have added a poll to get a decent idea of who wants this and does not want the change
#2 - Hahmo
i approve
yes
Save the FPS Foundation approves this.
Yes, its already been proven open configs suck for endurance.
True story, agree.
Quote from vipex123 :Save the FPS Foundation approves this.

I second that, too many open layouts in this league, my eyes hurt
19 yes 1 no (provost doesnt count because he doesnt drive). I think it best to chAnge to as5 or r
AS5 approved
I agree also. I'm hating on open configs, especially Aston
AS5 is way too booooring in GT3, especially if driven for 6 hours. Since it was the only race I was interested in, I have to say no
As5 isnt boring look at other races where we used it.

Also Matt, will there be a competition caution again this year if there isnt a caution by X hour
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Also Matt, will there be a competition caution again this year if there isnt a caution by X hour

Dear god hope not.
If you even think about a competition caution, you might as well just shorten the race. Competition cautions are stupid and pointless for sim racing.
We never called a competition caution? Only time caution comes is for dangerous situations. Ill give the poll 2 more hours but seeing as its pretty biased i know some people have not voted yet that would vote yes also
Yea u called one last year at 4 hrs iirc
yes, would be fun!
and i hope next season there will not be OT tracks
To be honest, I see no issue with open tracks at Kyoto because they are actually close to realism and therefore we can suffer the FPS. But when you drive FE open and AS open and you get random bumps and artificial curbs that have been edited in, coupled with low FPS it just takes the fun out of driving and makes you wonder why you bother - then you time out like me
schedule adjusted locking thread
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG