The online racing simulator
Your opinion about all this!
This english spoken TR forum is recently "reborn" and shaped up. We want Your opinion about this forum and our events in general. What seems to be OK and what is not functioning.

Eg:
- rules thread; can you understand it fairly easy
- forum structure; is it organised ok or total chaos
- race events; did you find it friendly and fun or just hostile and boaring

... and all other stuff you wanna say something about

We just start with this single thread, then we can expand it and have special threads for special subjects.

OK Racers; Speak Out
#2 - Cawwa
Looking good Sjöblom ...

To mark a field Obligatorisk is "Mandatory" in the English language though ...

EDIT: ... and Skicka at the bottom is "Send" in English. No more Swenglish please ...
Quote from Cawwa :Looking good Sjöblom ...

To mark a field Obligatorisk is "Mandatory" in the English language though ...

EDIT: ... and Skicka at the bottom is "Send" in English. No more Swenglish please ...

So u tell me how to solve it ... it´s Google using my swe location, the formula is all autogenerated by google docs ... so maybe (=hopefully) its in eng (or your foregn locale) if your pc is using foreign location ... anyone outside sweden, pls let us know if your formula is in swedish as well
#4 - Cawwa
Quote from sjoblom :So u tell me how to solve it ... it´s Google using my swe location, the formula is all autogenerated by google docs ... so maybe (=hopefully) its in eng (or your foregn locale) if your pc is using foreign location ... anyone outside sweden, pls let us know if your formula is in swedish as well

Auto generated sux big time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG