The online racing simulator
Event Called Off Due to Lack of Interest

Promotional Video
Entry List (Currently N/A)
Skin Information & Submissions

The Aston 400 is a 78 lap (403.104 kilometer) race which will take place on the Aston North Course in the reverse configuration with the TBO class of cars on the Live for Speed racing simulation software. The event is organized and directed by Realistic NASCAR and will take place entirely on April 21, 2012.

Teams will be comprised of between two and four drivers for this event, and the maximum time that a single driver will be permitted to be at the wheel consecutively over the course of the event will be two hours (unless the event lasts over 3 hours. Driver times will stop being recorded following the third hour). Qualifying will take place prior to the start of the race and will be a half an hour session in hardcore style. Only one driver will be permitted to take laps in qualifying and the driver who takes time in qualifying will be required to start the race for their entry. Entries who switch drivers between qualifying and the race will be moved to the rear of the field.

Restrictions for the duration of the event will be as follows: RB4 with no restrictions, XRT with a 1% intake restriction, and FXO with a 5% intake restriction. These restrictions will be in effect for all official sessions.

Skins must conform with all sections of Title XII of the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook. Specific skin requirements will be posted on the skin submission thread where all entries must post a 2048x2048 version of their skin prior to participation.

Team Speak will be required during the race for at least one representative of a team. Further information will be PM'ed to team managers prior to the event.

Via the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook all restarts will be double file. Competitors should be familiar with Title III Section VIII of the Realistic NASCAR Rulebook prior to competition.

Qualifying will take place on Saturday, April 21st beginning at 18:00 GMT. The Race will follow at 18:40 GMT and it is estimated to last three hours. The following information will be required in registration which may be done on this thread:

Entry Number:
Full Team Name:
Car Selection:
**Real Driver Name 1 : LFS World Name : Nationality
Real Driver Name 2 : LFS World Name : Nationality
Real Driver Name 3 : LFS World Name : Nationality
Real Driver Name 4 : LFS World Name : Nationality

** - The first driver listed will be the team manager and responsible for forwarding all other team members race information.
#2 - Sobis
The team can have either 2, 3 or 4 drivers?
Same time as GT3 Qualifying, if you move it by 20 minutes (later) it should be fine
I'm not currently on a team but I would really like to race in this. I will be spending a lot of time preparing for it. If there is anybody interested in racing with me please send me a pm.
Quote from Sobis :The team can have either 2, 3 or 4 drivers?

Correct

I'm posting a thread for drivers who are looking for a team by the way for you guys

Note: Times moved back by 20 min to accomodate GT3 Qualifying
Hello,
I want to ask something. When you register two drivers, then you driving with one car with overtake. But when you register four drivers, then you can drive with 2 seperate cars or just 1?
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac
In my opinion if you register for one team 4 drivers you share that car with 4 drvers. Or you register 2 "the same teams " like - Team 1 And team 2 then you drive 2 by 2 drives or more for 2 cars.

Also I've got question when we could start register teams " drives " for that event ?
#8 - Sobis
Quote from edgee21 :In my opinion if you register for one team 4 drivers you share that car with 4 drvers. Or you register 2 "the same teams " like - Team 1 And team 2 then you drive 2 by 2 drives or more for 2 cars.

You are right. If you register 1 team with 2/3/4 drivers, you all will share the same car, but if you register 2 teams with 2/3/4 drivers, both teams will have different cars

Quote from edgee21 :Also I've got question when we could start register teams " drives " for that event?

You can register right now

Markantonio - Per skype man klausimus gali užduoti, bus papraščiau susikalbėti. Į tavo klausimą atsakė Edgee21.
Entry Number: 28
Full Team Name: Speed Desire
Car Selection: FXO
Jacek Babowicz : edgee21 : Poland
Patryk Rozenbajger : patrykbajger : Poland
Dawid Nawrocki : S_Trucker : Poland
Entry Number:21
Full Team Name:HT Motorsport
Car Selection: FXO
Sander Leemet : S.Leemet : Estonia
Jan Torn : S1cker : Estonia
This event has been called off due to the lack of interest. Sorry to those who were interested.
This thread is closed

Event Called Off Due to Lack of Interest
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG