The online racing simulator
CityLiga 15 - Sign in now!

Dear LFS-Racers,

The CityLiga has been around since 2004, strongly connected to the German LFS-scene. Over the past few years, the CityLiga has been the biggest German-speaking LFS-league with multiple grids and diverging types of drivers. As the word "CityLiga" hypothesizes, the roads of South City have been a focus in the schedule, but nowadays the CityLiga stands for variety in cars and tracks still with a soft spot for street circuits. Now we are entering the 15th season now and decided to expand our targets a little bit. There have always been some internationals around in the CL, but we felt we could do better and translated the rules, the schedule and all important information in the CityLiga forum. We also wrote a small guide "How to CL as non German" to be able to invite in this international forum. To participate in the CityLiga, you need to registrate at www.cityliga.de and after this apply at "CL Status".

The races of the Cityliga take place every two weeks on mondays at 19.30h UTC (until March 25th, 18.30 UTC afterwards) and starts at February, 2nd with the opening race. From Friday 20.01.2012 to Monday 30.01.2012 22.59 UTC there will be a pre-qualification, the so called "GridQualifikation". But don't worry, nobody is left behind. It's intention is to spread the drivers into meaningful grids. The season lasts for ten races with the finals at Monday the 11.06.2012.

Schedule:

GridQuali A: South City Classic (So1) - Formula XR (FOX)
GridQuali B: Blackwood GrandPrix (Bl1) - XF GTI (XFG)

06.02.12 - South City Classic (So1) - Formula XR (FOX)
20.02.12 - Aston International Rev. (A62r) - XR GTR (XRR) /w 35% intake restriction
05.03.12 - Blackwood Grand Prix (Bl1) - XF GTI (XFG)
19.03.12 - Poll decision - LX6 (LX6)
02.04.12 - South City Long Rev. (So4r) - NGTs (UFR & XFR)
16.04.12 - Kyoto Grand Touring (K32) - FZ50 & Raceabout (FZ5 & RAC)
30.04.12 - Fern Bay Black Rev. (Fe4r) - Formula V8 (FO8)
14.05.12 - South City Town Course Rev. (So5r) - GTRs (FXO GTR, FZ50 GTR & XR GTR)
28.05.12 - Aston International GT (A61) - MRT5 (MRT)
11.06.12 - Kyoto Ring National Rev. (Ky2r) - TBOs (FXO 6%, XRT 3% intake, RB4)

If you want to have a closer look, visit us at www.cityliga.de

You can find results and statistics of bygone seasons, a big archive with streams, videos and articles, a forum, rules and the current schedule of the CityLiga 15.

Greetings,
the CityLiga Admins
Ok, let's join this fun for a rookie season. I 'm in!
We will have much fun.
Thanks to the organizers.
Quote from Æthelstan :To participate in the CityLiga, you need to registrate at www.cityliga.de and after this apply at "CL Status".

To reduce confusion how to apply properly:
At first you have to registrate at the hp. The spam protection is a math task. You'll manage it although it is in german

After this you have to log in with your Account. You will find a new box named "CL Status" on the right side. You can change the language there or just click at "HIER". Then you'll find yourself at the application panel. You can change the language at the top right corner as well. The rest is self-explanatory i think.
71 sign-ups nice number, but there is still room on one of the grids
#6 - delis
Quote from TFalke55 :71 sign-ups nice number, but there is still room on one of the grids

actually there ar 79 sign-ups... and in some way the qualification table shows only 71 of them although I registered yesterdey and drove on both quali servers, but my name isn't in any of those tables...
Every driver has to be assigned manuallyto the/in Tracker by authorized persons, what takes some time every now and then.
But as said in the GQ-infos within the CL-board: your laps will be all tracked and locked (your's are for sure). They will be displayed as soon as the assignement has be done.
#8 - delis
Quote from Jogy22 :Every driver has to be assigned manuallyto the/in Tracker by authorized persons, what takes some time every now and then.
But as said in the GQ-infos within the CL-board: your laps will be all tracked and locked (your's are for sure). They will be displayed as soon as the assignement has be done.

thank you for information.
#9 - ergin
Hi.
Is it Allowed To Join? OR is it already Closed?
Applications are possible every time wihtin a season (i.e. until June 11th for the Cl15).
Due to full grids, there's a waiting list at the moment...
I have one question about the time due to the summer time now... I am in GMT+3 (Summer time) so it means that race for me will begin at 22.30 or 21.30 as before? Sorry if its a dumb question...
Quote from delis :I have one question about the time due to the summer time now... I am in GMT+3 (Summer time) so it means that race for me will begin at 22.30 or 21.30 as before? Sorry if its a dumb question...

The league is fixed on German time - That means races still start 21:30 your time, as German time is also in Daylight saving time/summer time.
This thread is closed

CityLiga 15 - Sign in now!
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG