The online racing simulator
yeah cool, but it's hard to know who you battle with and what position you are in, especially after all the timeouts.. :\
Why was i kicked?
Quote from vourliotis :Because this league is totally crap.

your own opinion, maybe you should have practiced more?
Kick was for not obeying orange flag (if you did obey it you did not take service) therefor your team was black flagged from the race and DSQed
Matt HR have made more than thousand laps training.
Does 03 know what a blue flag is?
@Mustangman759
You know nothing and yes this is my own opinion.
Yes i had to practiced more maybe. More than 15 stints last week and 1.37.2 PB shouldnt be enough.

Is that your brother that hit me from behind?

BTW, do you wanna see me drifting at this chicane 10 times in row and do 41.x split?

Facepalm.
im gonna make such a nice rant about this race and the admins after the race is finished.. admins.. await for constructive feedback
Quote from vourliotis :@Mustangman759
Yes i had to practiced more maybe. More than 15 stints last week and 1.37.2 PB shouldnt be enough.

BTW, do you wanna see me drifting at this chicane 10 times in row and do 41.x split?

Facepalm.

i made no contact on my end. I am not really sure what happened, looked like left rear in grass.
We have contact at left turn and my pass from right corner -because of this- was bad.
I had contact from behind, check the reply from my car.
I can accept that maybe caused by lag. I dont know because from your car doesnt seem to hit me.

What your brother said about about practice and lack of control is bullshit.

The kick of our team was simply epic... I have no words
Quote from vourliotis :@Mustangman759

Facepalm.

well your team simply lacked car control...

It's crap? Not our fault if you did crap in that race...
Quote from Mustangman759 :well your team simply lacked car control...

well your league is crap and you are awful admin.

Enough said. I am not going to lose more time with you or your league.
Quote from vourliotis :well your league is crap and you are awful admin.

Enough said. I am not going to lose more time with you or your league.

Alright then, goodbye o/
Replay?
Please upload it here if possible

I can't do anything but agree. This whole league is one big joke.
Quote from Kristi :I can't do anything but agree. This whole league is one big joke.

i agree, the adminship is very lacking. only 1 admin per race. And I think that some teams are complete maniacs. I wouldnt mind seeing a spin off of this league in sprint racing next year...
Quote from Naamavelli :Does 03 know what a blue flag is?

We thought we were in the same lap, as we probably were. Thats why lack of tracker is big prob in endurance racing. Anyway if we were lap down, i'm very sorry for blocking you, also the others
Anyway, i want to see screenshot of tracker when you finish processing the replay
Quote from fadeaway :We thought we were in the same lap, as we probably were. Thats why lack of tracker is big prob in endurance racing. Anyway if we were lap down, i'm very sorry for blocking you, also the others
Anyway, i wan't to see screenshot of tracker when you finish processing the replay

will do, we have to fix part of it first though :/
Okay, here's the rant I promised.

Tracker..
Well, we all know it's important part of running an endurance event because these are long races where timeouts will occur, and without tracker it is harder to see who is on what lap and so on. You easily could have set up the tracker last night or even earlier this week, not couple of hours before the race asking boothy for help. That's just.. not the way it's done.

Race admining..
You piece of shits dont start spamming in the chat when you need a safety car, and then back it off 20 seconds later. Why I hear you ask? Well, that's because passing is not allowed under yellow flag, and this is why our driver James Peace backed off and lost about 20 seconds because he didn't pass a car ahead who was having a puncture if I recall correctly. Without the loss of this 20 seconds we could've had a battle for the lead with CoRe (even though 2nd is better than good position.) "Oh but race control insim crashed.." THEN FIX IT SON! It's not an excuse if the person who runs the race control is driving and the insim crashes, you can't connect it again. You get someone else to do it.

Server admining..
Don't get 2-3 people to say the same thing (for example, it was Tomek and someone else) in the server, "Safety car in this lap". This could be done by the insim, or by one person. That's just annoying thing to see and it could be a disruption to drivers. Chat should be kept to minimum. Then, this thing that Arco was lagging, it was a good call to tell us to get a new driver in to replace, and so we did (though he had to try 2 times before he got in due to server lag) but too late, boom arco was gone. Well, then #41 gets same amount of lag and you do nothing about it, I tell an admin about it and he says "be careful" to the driver.. WTF?
I tell him to get the driver off the track, "i'll say it after 2 laps" even though he had nearly taken out the other 3 cars surrounding him in a battle for a position.
Well.. what about this #22 polish guy.. He kept timing out and rejoining (while not even meant to drive!!) WTF?! you ban this guy if he keeps rejoining after telling him to stop rejoining (and you only told him to stop joining twice in the course of 2 hours of rejoining).

Then..
On my part I accept the fact that I have my penalty and am not allowed to race for 1 more race. This still doesn't mean you couldn't get help from me in the admining or helping to run the race. I offered you to be SC but nope.. You had lack of SC in the first caution called, leader had to go around the track without lead by a safety car (while I could have been there.) Same thing with the stream, I easily could have set it up and get it streaming within 10-20 minutes. But no, you decided not to even reply other than "up to matt" and not getting back with me in ts. But it's cool if you don't want others to enjoy watching others race or watching their teammates. Personally I love to watch stream replays if I have raced in the race.

I am willing to help in the future races if you accept any help to run this league better. This league is for the time being the only endurance series going and it's hell being a part in. Everything is so unorganised and I am sure many, many of us agree.
Thanks
Miro, they didnt remove the SC the insim app broke so I typed sc whenever car was stuck in sand (only twice).

About Mariusz,, we told matt to ban him till race over because we had a back up, but that's why we got drive thru for chat iirc.

I agree, let miro admin.... what is he gonna do wreck someone with the rb4?

Round 4 Discussion
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG