The online racing simulator
Open Wheel Racing League ignites S2 Season 20

Open Wheel Racing League ignites S2 Season 20

Get in your Formula XR and Formula V8, because the Open Wheel Racing League is set to bring you more open wheel action with its next series, S2 Season 20! Starting on 3 March, drivers will compete in six rounds with the first three using the FOX, and the final three the FO8. The overall title goes to the driver who is best in both parts - but includes a worst race dropped rule so drivers who miss an event are not directly out of the race. Teams can compete for points over the full six events. This season starts and ends at well knowns tracks, but the half way point of the season is marked by two open layouts.

Race weekends
All races are on saturday evenings in a bi-weekly schedule. The events start with a 15 minute qualifying session at 20:00 CET. This is followed by a sprint and main race. For the main race the starting grid is the result of the sprint race with the top 8 reversed. All FO8 events have a mandatory pitstop.

The Calendar
# date: car track
R1 03-03: FOX Kyoto National
R2 17-03: FOX South City Long rev
R3 31-03: FOX Aston Cup (AS22)
R4 14-04: FO8 Blackwood Historic (BL11)
R5 21-04: FO8 Westhill Int rev
R6 05-05: FO8 Aston National

Participation
Any drivers with a valid LFS license can join the events. If you wish to do so, you must have an account on our our site After that, you will need to register for each of the events you are planning to participate in. You can find the events under "Upcoming Events". You will also need to have set a valid pb or hotlap time in order to be allowed to take part.

OWRL.de
Learn more about S2 Season 20
Tracker
Thank You for making this happen Looking forward to a fantastic season
3 march
I Will be there for my second season of the Open Wheel Racing League !
Argh, i'm so angry to myself that i missed this before the 1st race..

Open wheelers are definitely my favorite and i'll surely be joining all your upcoming races.
Don't worry about missing one race as your worst round is dropped. Still in the title hunt!
Ah cool, didnt notice that part

However, you shouldnt be worried by me scoring on the top places, there are way faster drivers than me out there. Some good and clean racing is all i'm after for

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG