The online racing simulator
Word from the racers to organizers
Hello

As you may noticed there isn't any official results, penalties and even info about next round which should be held on 1st march. No info about any nation's qualification either - those should be held 48 hours before real race, so today is the last day for it. We, drivers, have no idea what is going on. Probably many drivers(incl. me) has reserved their evenings for this week's Baltic Cup. It is quite lame not to give any information at all.

As you may understand, probably there won't be any race on the right time. We are suggesting to delay this round. At least for 2 weeks since there is STD Championship on the next week where many drivers are driving.

If administrators don't want to finish this season, it would be another big fail. Gaps between drivers and nations are really tight as you may know. We just hope championship will be decided on the track, not on the paper.

Aslo we are ready to help admins in no matter which way, just let us know.

Karl Raudsepp and Andrus Hellerma
Well, if you want to know more, then I am no longer a Baltic Cup organizer and I do not know why Reno and Laurynas are not posting anything, because after yesterdays talk it looked like all the things would be posted yesterday. I don't know why they are not saying a word to you guys, but maybe its a good idea to contact them privately since they might be having some problems and as far as I see they are online at Skype/MSN.

And yes, maybe you guys should try helping them or something if you want this to be finished.

As far as I know, there shouldn't be a reason why the season should stop, so just be patient, I guess.
Just close the deal already with Baltic Cup, don't poke a dead animal with a stick.
#4 - Dmt
Quote from TexasLTU :Just close the deal already with Baltic Cup, don't poke a dead animal with a stick.

Reno killed that league, disrespect against others(using his positsion for advantage of behaviour, abusive admin usage etc). To sum it up, just like Klaidas said.
Since there won't be BC, I guess. Anyone who wants can come to TEM server, we will have some short races with STD there. Starting at 19:30 UTC in 35min.
#6 - sjava
You can get proper organizers, people who will want to run the league and will post the results/penalties and so on..
Quote from Dmt :Reno killed that league, disrespect against others(using his positsion for advantage of behaviour, abusive admin usage etc). To sum it up, just like Klaidas said.

Removing you means killing the league? No way.. You aren't a spirit of it.

As Laurynas told me yesterday that he is going to post a info about Round 11 and I wasn't at home for a whole day I was sure he's doing it. Sorry about that.
#8 - rceX
So no qualy and race this week?
We have only 2 rounds left. At least finish season...
Quote from moffer :We have only 2 rounds left. At least finish season...

+++

If 11th round is delayed at least post official results from round 10 and updated standings
Quote from BADLVBOY :+++

If 11th round is delayed at least post official results from round 10 and updated standings

Thank you captain obviouse.

I haven't posted round 11 info as we yet haven't found Latvian representative, i'v left some messages regarding the future in our skype chat but from what i'v seen Reno was away all day (even though he was online on skype) but yea. I would agree on at least finishing the seasson,and the only smart choice atm would be to postbone round 11 and do it later. Would be really stupid to end it with 2 to go. I'm getting help from Karl,and we are in communication with few Latvian people who could take care of their quali and posting their results etc. So more news should be out today when we decide on the day for round 11 and hopefully post the round 10 results (And about that,this delay is mainly because we couldn't agree with Rukmanis vs Bakšys incident,we were in touch with other league admins and we should come up with an decision soon). Sorry for this inconvenience.
The thing is that all Baltic Cup has turned around andRo all the time - he was a soul and the biggest contributor to this league. He has done a plenty of job and put a lot of efforts to run this league over these years. I do understand that a patience and motivation during the time just fades. But the fact is that - I don't see any other substitution that would be as competitive as andRo was. No offence to current admins, but we can clearly see that at this stage there is no proper communication between admins, some kind of affairs going on and, of course, no clarity about what is going on right now, as Karl stated already. I do believe that everything can be done proper and Baltic Cup can return at it's proper status, but in the case, if this wake up call will force organisers to do their job. At this moment how they work - doesn't bring any joy for participants, neither gives peace for organisers.
Too many rounds and a poor combos. For these things, it lost its attraction and fed up. It is also a bad brain condition of mines.
Quote :Last edited by prOmo_LTU; Yesterday at 20:35.

Haha Lauriz. This just proves what you are.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG