The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :we will just grid tomorrow will only start early.

hmmm ... english is not my native language so I don't really get that msg, think I need an explanation
Quote from sjoblom :hmmm ... english is not my native language so I don't really get that msg, think I need an explanation

we will end practice 10 minutes earlier than normal to start gridding
starting gridding please join now
Strange thing is happening with the connections. Server dropped us right before s/f line It wasn't timeout from our side.
TCP ERROR : WOULDBLOCK
Lost connection to 08 S.Riegler
Please admins, take a look on that in the logs. Because I'm 100% sure it is not our internet having bad connection.
I checked the logs out, decision to come shortly
can I just say: GenuineFail mate.
still discussing tcp wouldblock
Quote from krkriv :Strange thing is happening with the connections. Server dropped us right before s/f line It wasn't timeout from our side.
TCP ERROR : WOULDBLOCK
Lost connection to 08 S.Riegler
Please admins, take a look on that in the logs. Because I'm 100% sure it is not our internet having bad connection.

I need to do more research on it, as far as I understand it is just a connection glitch- either server side or client side that caused an instant disconnect
As I was right behind genR when they timed out. Like james was before his timed out, Sascha was lagging a bit sometimes. Was quite surprise on both because they was no LAG(..).

Bad luck both could have been a nice fight between 03, 05, 08, and 24.
What about #16
well, I guess it was a joke to all of Vires

none of the teams had the driver starting who was planned, pierre being somewhere, arco polishing his internet and madde on his way home with his cooooooool BMW..

so it comes to james' timeout, arcos timeout and jeres fps which meant i had to drive (and i had not been practising: was not meant to race) and dohnalik spinning me around..

keeeewl!
gonna have to give the pace car a DT now
Quote from MoMo92i :

Bad luck both could have been a nice fight between 03, 05, 08, and 24.

I think there was an issue with the server but you know my computer! Yeah was a nice fight with Fade before my time out. Far too many objects on the config meant I was racing with at max 17fps which was difficult to say the least.
the server gave tcp would block to 3 drivers, arco once, and you 2 once
I am going to credit the 08 and would have also the 05, a lap so 08 is on the lead lap now
is there a tracker available for the race to see positions of disconnected drivers?
no, I have tried but cannot find anyone willing to set it up
it is impossible for teams to calc places if there are disconnections like #08 and #37
results will be on spdo, it tracks the laps for every rejoin seperatly
Quote from Mustangman759 :results will be on spdo, it tracks the laps for every rejoin seperatly

PURE LAZYNESS!
unban me so i can h4x on le server
Thank you organizers and racers! The beginning of the race was a bit unfortunate for us but after that there were lots of battles to fight in the back of the grid. All in all a great race! Sorry if i went a bit too rough while battling with some of you , i was having too much fun!
And the Oskar for best act,best actor,best scenario and best montage goes to Team Vires and their film "GT3TCC Round 3 show".
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
James have you stoped puking while driving,crashing to others and ragequiting?

No,you haven't.
dis gona b gud
Quote from prOmo_LTU :And the Oskar for best act,best actor,best scenario and best montage goes to Team Vires and their film "GT3TCC Round 3 show".

no, that all goes to me & dohnalik. cheers. :P
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG