The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 400 Race Discussion
Self explanitory
where was Race Control when #96 drafted with car which was lap behind us? this is some kind of joke and completely unrealistic. must clearly say: this was really my last time here.
1) Blue flagged driver was allowed to draft a single car laps up on him - it would've been a strategic move from the up-lap driver to catch front runners or another group to better racing position.

2) BLue flagged driver was allowed to tag along (catch draft of) behind a group of up-lap drivers, but not to slingshot or bump draft with them.

That is the rules.
Quote from Shakahl :where was Race Control when #96 drafted with car which was lap behind us? this is some kind of joke and completely unrealistic. must clearly say: this was really my last time here.

This is perfectly ok to do, welcome to oval racing! This is not road coarse racing! And to flame the admins for it really is some kind of joke.
Shakahl - how this could be any violation of rules? Only who could be penalized was Pūliņš for not obeying blue flags,but that penalty could be given if he blocks my overtake attempt,which he of course didn't. So,how in any way could there be something illegal?

About my race I will tell 2 words which explains my ruined chances for win - calculation error. Lacked fuel for 9 laps,which I tried to save running closely behind other car while nobody in that situation didn't really close up. But I didn't notice Holmberg's pass at turn 2,which caused the big lead destroying caution...
Thank you Corns for the organisation during the previous months, also to the staff for all you did - watching, reporting, pace car, safety car. All of you were needed for this event.

My race wasn't great, LFS minimised due to stupid virus prgram that decided it needed to update. This was just when 2 front runners was on their way to lap me, I hope I didn't interfere with you as all it could do was to slam my car blindly into the wall on turn 3, then unwillingly hit the pitlane when I wasn't prepared to pit. Changed tyres, refueled, but damage repair was off and only realised the extend of the damage when I made a messy pitlane exit. So, had to pit again to repair on next lap, lost 3 more laps due to this fiasco. Luckily I didn't cause any yellow flags and could later do my final pit stop under full course yellow without loosing a lap.

Thank you to all the guys willing to draft with me even though I was laps down, hope I helped you a bit.
#96 used draft of outlaped car to loose me. its okay but why than outlaped car has drafted with #96 few laps? it is not ok.
Great Race.Many guys draft-worked with me.Thanks
Thanx Corny for inviting IRM to this GREAT event Really admire all the effort all you admins put in to this event to make it as good as it was!

Lessons learned for me is that always carry 2 laps of fuel when you enter pit lane. Speeded at the entrance and when i tryed the pit nothing happened .. realized i had to serve my drive throu and pit again on total 0.5% fuel ... managed to make 2 laps and roll into first pit square, but race was ruined, costed me 4 laps

Well, in spite of that I had lots of fun so I'm looking forward to the next NASCAR event, the most FUN races at LFS at the moment for sure
Great race guys My internet line is now working all the stream You should be able to see it tonight or tomorrow night sometime

Quote from sjoblom :Well, in spite of that I had lots of fun so I'm looking forward to the next NASCAR event, the most FUN races at LFS at the moment for sure

Kyoto 250 by NDR, Qualifying Day March 25th, Race Day March 31st
Quote from Shakahl :#96 used draft of outlaped car to loose me. its okay but why than outlaped car has drafted with #96 few laps? it is not ok.

96 caught draft with a lap car and you failed to trail him. Lap cars did not attempt to draft with 96 until after you had been separated and lap traffic gave each of you plenty of room.

You can't penalize anybody for what happened there because you can't make it illegal to catch the draft of a lap car. If you made the lap car slow way down and pull out of the way it would be dangerous.
with great respect to your work sorry but you are wrong. i was right behind them and they started to draft. outlaped car should leave #96 and waited for my pass it was still blue flag. even if i loose some time behind outlaped car i was still able to catch #96.
Great race for me! Started last, was able to catch my way thru the field and to come to the top really fast. Awesome work with Ramon. I liked that all things were on the limit during the race (fuel,tyres) and etc. And damn that close finish, I was going for outside line in last turn, but when I heard that Ramon hit the wall, I went for the inside, but looks like it didn't worked! Great race that was, fulled with lots of up and downs. Thanks to Cornys for letting me race, thanks to the ppl that maked this event fun. See ya
awyaaaa, epic finish at the end. Well done, guys !
Great race for me as well. I didn't have any problem during the race and it was the basis for good result. 3rd place is more than I expected .

Thanks to Flame for cooperation and especially thanks to Cornys for letting me go this race

So I hope, we'll see on the start next year
It was a good race for me, although not as good as it was for Jarda :P

I had some good drafting with S. Martin and Z. Zlatev. But I decided to pit a bit later and in T3 I popped my right front tyre and almost took out Ivanov, sorry for that. Instantly I entered the pit lane but unfortunately I got a DT penalty, plus I did not repair my damage, so I had to pit twice. This put me 3 laps down.

However, at the end, with some help of a wave-around, I managed to finish 6th (1 lap down), so I am quite happy with that, it was an exciting race. I also had some nice moments with Jarda, although not for position

Thanks to all who participated and organised this event, hopefully we'll meet again!
Falke, stunning job with the livestream - just watched the video on youtube, great!

Hmmm... Pulin, sorry for that lap 33 or something incident, I slided sligtly on turn 1 and contacted you...
Quote from TFalke55 :Stream Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPTSgqCa-RU

Great stream. great commentating

You were all confused about my pitstop and Drive through, well I was as well. I just messes it all up Love your comment on my save when i got pushed on the grass ... but I really have to teach u how to pronounce my name until next Nascar event
Quiet discussion, that's good sign of people liking it.
Any official results coming up?
Quote from Flame CZE :Any official results coming up?

I will confirm that the official results will be posted by this time tomorrow. Full race review will be finished by then.
Quote from Cornys :I will confirm that the official results will be posted by this time tomorrow. Full race review will be finished by then.

Thanks a lot for that quick reply

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG