The online racing simulator
CL15 R2 - XR GTR GT3 @ Aston International Rev.
First open config of the CL Season.

Mo., 20th Feb. 2012, 19.30h (UTC)

Aston International Rev. (A62r)

XR GTR (XRR) in GT3-configuration, with 35% air restriction

15 minutes 2shot qualification
25 laps racedistance

full points for the race according to the current pointing scheme

Important note for OpenConfigs: the laps will only be tracked at the corresponding Grid server of each driver!!! Grid 1 drivers have to serve the 25 minimum laps on the Grid 1 server, Grid 2 drivers have to do so on the Grid 2 server and Grid 3 drivers on the Grid 3 server.

Grid 1 Tracker
Grid 2 Tracker
Grid 3 Tracker
#3 - delis
Now I understand the importance of being in team... Without proper setup this combo is no fun with this car for me :/
#6 - kiste
well in the cityligva you also can ask other drivers. the most of them will share setups. It is one thing in the cityliga where you can see that we´re a big family.

So if you see someone on the server just ask him.
There will be a live-stream of the first grid of CityLiga 15 by RAPTOR-Gaming TV in German language.

The broadcast starts today at 19.00h UTC, the race at 19.30 UTC and you will find it here:

The Stream Link

It's going to be intense as hell.

Just to give you a little taste of whats to come. Patrick, curtsey of myself and Paddi, we're incredibly close on pace in fight for top spots. Also, Phillipp, Maurizio, Daniel and Basti are super close to each other in fight for rest of the places.

Make sure you tune in for this one.
But most of the German drivers are... a little bit handicaped today. It's Rose Monday and half of Germany is tanked up.
And I was wondering where Patrick was all day long. He's still missing.
Quote from Æthelstan :Rose Monday

That's Carnival Monday, Shrove Monday or Lundi Gras for those who don't know it.

Also an on board live stream from my car on www.livestream.com/ndrtv
I watched it live and it was some great fighting!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG